Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

32000 year old creatures wake from big freeze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32000 year old creatures wake from big freeze!

Creatures frozen for 32,000 years still alive - Technology & science - Science - LiveScience - msnbc.com

A new type of organism discovered in an Arctic tunnel came to life in the lab after being frozen for 32,000 years.

Zombie apocalypse....so it begins.

Comment

It can't be good. Kill the fucking thing.

Comment

Pretty amazing though, maybe theres some keys to other existence there

Comment

This has been done many times before with bacteria and virus.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            This has been done many times before with bacteria and virus.
            How many times has something been frozen for 32000 years and them tested as part of an experiment then? Honestly ad you hey bigger you get dumber:rofl:

Comment

Sounds like the start of every end of the human race movie i have ever seen. Jesus dont scientists ever watch movies!

Comment

I think that as global warming continues, more ice melts, ice that has been frozen for a very long time...:whistle

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                  I think that as global warming continues, more ice melts, ice that has been frozen for a very long time...:whistle
                  Happens every 15,000 years or so. Earth has entered ice ages and warming phases many many times before. Just a few years more and we will be roughly the same global temp as when the dinosaurs walked the earth. Pretty cool.

Comment

Happens every 15,000 years or so. Earth has entered ice ages and warming phases many many times before. Just a few years more and we will be roughly the same global temp as when the dinosaurs walked the earth. Pretty cool.
                    Would fucken love that shit bro, give them a fucken island in the pacific somewhere and do it I say, fuck war, space race and dinosaurs is where the money should be spent

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Would fucken love that shit bro, give them a fucken island in the pacific somewhere and do it I say, fuck war, space race and dinosaurs is where the money should be spent
                      fuck are you on about? i said the earth will be roughly the same temp as when the dinosaurs walked the earth. i said nothing about bringing back dinosaurs you fucken nitwit.

Comment

fuck are you on about? i said the earth will be roughly the same temp as when the dinosaurs walked the earth. i said nothing about bringing back dinosaurs you fucken nitwit.
                        yeah I know that:whistle

Comment

This thread inspired me to download the first Jurassic Park. Can't wait till movie night.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000
                            This thread inspired me to download the first Jurassic Park. Can't wait till movie night.
                            Great movie in its day. Does nothing for me now. Hate that fat fuck with the Barbasol can. Fucken Newman

Comment

Working...
                            X