lmao

Comment

pretty accurate on both of your sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek
        pretty accurate on both of your sizes.
        Bet we could both pass military testing unlike some slobs. :D

Comment

Sad picture I hate seeing children in those conditions. I would give up my life as I know it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Bet we could both pass military testing unlike some slobs. :D
            hahaha you win this one!:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
              Sad picture I hate seeing children in those conditions. I would give up my life as I know it for them.
              BS.

do it then. sell everything you own, send the cash to the kids in africa or some shit hole and go live in a box. why havent you already?

you might be upset to see the pictures or video but you WILL NOT give up life as you know it for them.

and neither the fuck will I! :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                BS.

do it then. sell everything you own, send the cash to the kids in africa or some shit hole and go live in a box. why havent you already?

you might be upset to see the pictures or video but you WILL NOT give up life as you know it for them.

and neither the fuck will I! :weights:
                If I could change that situation YES I WOULD..tell me what the fuck I would do gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by dago

If I could change that situation YES I WOULD..tell me what the fuck I would do gtfo
                  Pick a child and send them all your money then. What you waiting for?

Comment

Bro im speaking on the situation as in all of those type children not just those 2 kids. Maybe one day when u have kids you will see things different. Until then keep posting pics of starving children and special Olympic retards for your classy friends you entertain.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                      Bro im speaking on the situation as in all of those type children not just those 2 kids. Maybe one day when u have kids you will see things different. Until then keep posting pics of starving children and special Olympic retards for your classy friends you entertain.
                      you say you would give up your way of life for poor kids.

there are many programs set up to give money to poor and starving kids.

how much have you given? how much have you sacrificed for all those kids you say you would give up your way of life for?

Comment

not me. i care only for me and mine. it is not my responsibility to take care of other people. i will not go out of my way to bring harm to others but I will not go out of my way to give them what is mine either.

i am not saying if i saw a little starving kid i wouldn't give him some food. but when it comes to giving money to a bum or sending money to kids in africa, sorry not my responsibility nor should it be.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                          Not me bro...When I see a homeless person and I have some cash...I usually give them a few dollars or I have been known to drive through a burger king or chick fil a and give them food...It really does bother me, regardless of their situation how they got there...Even if I was only making $25K a year, I would still do that.
                          i wouldnt give a bum cash if i was making $100 dollars a year or $50 Million. i would buy him some food maybe. giving a bum cash is like giving Mr.I a nude bodybuilder, they will just ABUSE it!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            But you see...that's not your place anymore bro on what they do with it...When you give someone a gift, you have no say in how they use it or abuse it for that matter...What should matter is just the deed, not the dictator part of giving someone a gift and telling them what to do....I usually give cash anyways, just a few times I've driven through a fast food place and given them food.
                            the deed of giving a bum cash means the deed of fucking his life more with drugs or alcohol. would you give an alcoholic and bottle of vodka and tell everyone, "its the thought that counts, its a gift, its a nice deed". :retard:

Comment

Most panhandlers make a decent wage begging.

Comment

Working...
                              X