Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Cloaking

Time cloaking: how scientists opened a hidden gap in time - CSMonitor.com

Scientists say they have achieved 'temporal cloaking' – manipulating light in a way that makes it appear as if 50 trillionths of a second never happened. Now, they'll try to expand the gap.

Comment

Worst bullshit headline in the history of journalism.

Comment

stfu deca. anything science related is the devils work to your dumb southern ass.

Mr.I good shit bro. pretty amazing, hope they can confirm and explain exactly how they did it.

Comment

My point, you dirty guido fuck, was that they didn't cloak time, shift time or in any other way alter the perception or impact of real time.

"In this case, though, the effects were more than 10 times weaker than they would have been if there had been no temporal cloaking."

They disrupted a small portion of the visible spectrum for an extremely brief period of time, and even then only to the point that their current instruments couldn't effectively detect it.

Comment

Plenty of interest in real science, zero interest in lazy bullshit journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
              My point, you dirty guido fuck, was that they didn't cloak time, shift time or in any other way alter the perception or impact of real time.

"In this case, though, the effects were more than 10 times weaker than they would have been if there had been no temporal cloaking."

They disrupted a small portion of the visible spectrum for an extremely brief period of time, and even then only to the point that their current instruments couldn't effectively detect it.
              so they didnt do anything at all? just shitty instruments?

mr. i what the fuck bro? :fight:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                so they didnt do anything at all? just shitty instruments?

mr. i what the fuck bro? :fight:
                Sorry brother, clues in the title I guess lol maybe had some potential espionage use or something

Comment

Don't worry B we still got CERN and higgs particle, force and matter baby!

Comment

Working...
                  X