SUP BROS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUP BROS!

You forgot to put one through your fucking skull.

Comment

Needs a bullet..what a fucking waste of oxygen

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Needs a bullet..what a fucking waste of oxygen
        your daugters future husband. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          your daugters future husband. :rofl:
          Well if she ever decided to bring some piece of shit like that home..two things would happen...he would go fishing with me....and she would be kicked out of the house,

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper

Well if she ever decided to bring some piece of shit like that home..two things would happen...he would go fishing with me....and she would be kicked out of the house,
            He would beat your ass! :D

Comment

You'd kick your daughter out of the house for dating someone with piercings?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                You'd kick your daughter out of the house for dating someone with piercings?
                the south...

i can understand kicking the shit out of the fucken weirdo and kicking his ass out of the house. but kicking your own daughter out.. bitch move IMO.

Comment

Not for just piercings fit.... for where they are and what it says about the person... do you want your daughter( if ya have one) comming home with an asshole like that? If my daughter ever forgot how she was raised to that extent...your damn right Id kick her out..... In a heart beat, but I know how she was raised and it would never happen. She would be scared to death to bring someone home like that...hed never get into my house and he'd have an ass kicking all the way out to the street so he knew to never come back. PERIOD! hell she knows not to bring some shit bag with his pants wearing low around me... I aint putting up with any of that shit.

if someone else chooses so.. your choice...I aint having it and im NOT changing.

Comment

she definitely gonna go for a fella like that. with her strict upbringing and overbearing southern hillbiller father, she gonna go nuts in a couple years and become a goth freak who hates the world. JOB WELL DONE brah!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      she definitely gonna go for a fella like that. with her strict upbringing and overbearing southern hillbiller father, she gonna go nuts in a couple years and become a goth freak who hates the world. JOB WELL DONE brah!
                      Actually dude, she has gone country on me....shes into the country/ rodeo deal.

Comment

well texas is a much better part of the country then you deep south mudbillers.

would rather be a cowboy then a hick. :)

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                          ...shes into the country/ rodeo deal.

Oh shit.

Comment

How does that guy even sit down with that license plate in front of him?

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                              Oh shit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X