Roku Streaming Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roku Streaming Player

Does anyone have one of these? I don't watch very much tv, at all. Honestly, for the past few months I've just been watching stuff in bed on my tablet. I think between Amazon and Netflix, I don't even need to bother with cable.

We bought one to stream Netflix on since using the PS3 is a pain in the ass sometimes.

No complaints, and there are some other cool channels like NASA, Crackle and movie trailers, etc...

Comment

has good reviews so get it if you want it

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
        We bought one to stream Netflix on since using the PS3 is a pain in the ass sometimes.

No complaints, and there are some other cool channels like NASA, Crackle and movie trailers, etc...
        It is fun updating the PS3 every time you boot it up. Nothing like wasting a lot of time. One thing that pisses me off about the PS3. Maybe I should switch back to the box.

Comment

Yeah, plus switching source inputs, getting the seperate PS3 remote, waiting for updates, etc...

Roku is always on, no lag for boot time, can use my Logitech all-in-one remote, and it doesn't have a fucking fan cranking out heat.

Comment

Working...
          X