slk's decent cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slk's decent cars?

Looking to trade my wife's rx-8 in on one, but besides looking nice, I don't know anything about em. I probably have the name wrong. 2 seater, conv hardtop.....

05 I think

Comment

Small as shit.

What year? Wouldn't touch the old model.

Comment

Don't do it. That pos sucks ass. You gonna hate the fucking thing if you buy it.

Comment

Is just for my wife driving around town. And honestly I can't stand her rx-8 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST
            Don't do it. That pos sucks ass. You gonna hate the fucking thing if you buy it.
            Why?

Comment

My friend has an 08 and I had that pos for a day just recently and man did I hate the fucking thing. It had shit for power and rattled like paint shaker even on a smooth road.

Comment

Well that sucks. For her I mean.

Comment

shit car and a car rich men buy there mistresses.

so you will be giving your wife a shit car and making her look like some rich guys mistress. lmao

Comment

if she really wants a two seater convertible I'd look for a used nissan Z.

Comment

fuck nissan, go with used porsche cayman S

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                          Then they're NOT rich if they buy this car:slap: dumb ass....
                          if you can afford to buy a car for a mistress you have money.

Comment

slk is a mistress car. i consider someone that can afford to buy a 55k car for a mistress to be rich. meaning they already have there own car, there wife got a car etc.. and if you are buying a 55k car for a mistress, imagine what you and your wife are driving..

Comment

And the thread goes to shit. Fucking idiots. :slap:

Comment

Working...
                              X