To my US freinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my US freinds

Am I right in thinking frox news aren't big supporters of obama? also what other news channels tend to shoot him down. I'm having a debate with someone about the whole gay, passport blah blah issue.

Thanks

PS he's saying that the mainstream media are controlled by the obama puppet masters! I say BS

Comment

Fox News is 100% against Obama even going so far as to fabricate stories and edit video to make him look bad. they have been caught doing it many many times.

MSNBC is Pro Obama for the most part.

CNN is more in the middle then the other 2 but still biased and shit news.

but yes you are 100% correct. the only people who watch fox news in America are southern and middle america types. generally not well educated and have more then 2 kids.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        Fox News is 100% against Obama even going so far as to fabricate stories and edit video to make him look bad. they have been caught doing it many many times.

MSNBC is Pro Obama for the most part.

CNN is more in the middle then the other 2 but still biased and shit news.

but yes you are 100% correct. the only people who watch fox news in America are southern and middle america types. generally not well educated and have more then 2 kids.
        I love when people talk shit about Fox news, yet praise CNN or MSNBC or some other shit. THEY ARE ALL HORRIBLE. All bias, all controlled by a board of directors.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          I love when people talk shit about Fox news, yet praise CNN or MSNBC or some other shit. THEY ARE ALL HORRIBLE. All bias, all controlled by a board of directors.
          are you implying that i said the the other 2 were better?

i clearly say they are all biased and shit. i do not view any of them as news.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

they are all biased and shit. i do not view any of them as news.
            :agreed:

Comment

That being said, Obama is a useless cocksucker.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

are you implying that i said the the other 2 were better?

i clearly say they are all biased and shit. i do not view any of them as news.
                No implication meant.

Comment

I only watch Univision and Telemundo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    Am I right in thinking frox news aren't big supporters of obama? also what other news channels tend to shoot him down. I'm having a debate with someone about the whole gay, passport blah blah issue.

Thanks
                    FOX News is a conservative, right wing red channel. They talk down upon liberalism, left winged blue Obama lovers.

I'm registered republican, but college made me liberal.

Comment

Working...
                    X