Anyone wanna adopt a cat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna adopt a cat?

Check out this porker.... 25.75 lbs. Didn't know a cat could even get that big without bursting. Former owners should be shot.. :noo:

Oregon Humane Society - Adopt - Pet Detail

He looks fake.

Comment

Our cat is 19lbs and has not ever been free fed or over fed. We give him 1/3 cup dry good once in the am and once in the pm and somehow that beast keeps growing. He even gets exercise with Duke chasing him through the house. Yet that fat pain in the ass will live forever just to torment me.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
        Our cat is 19lbs and has not ever been free fed or over fed. We give him 1/3 cup dry good once in the am and once in the pm and somehow that beast keeps growing. He even gets exercise with Duke chasing him through the house. Yet that fat pain in the ass will live forever just to torment me.
        Tell duke to beat the piss outta him.

Comment

i have no hate for them and dont think they are worthless, i just dont have any interest in one. that said, i would have a cat before i had a small dog. little dogs bother me.

Comment

i have to fight an urge inside to throw rocks at little dogs every time i hear one of those little fucks barking at my Boxer and Mastiff. i fucken hate little dogs.

Comment

only the boxer stinks damn it! boxers have different oils, fucker smells like shit about a day after a bath. i love his stink!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                only the boxer stinks damn it! boxers have different oils, fucker smells like shit about a day after a bath. i love his stink!
                We are in the process of removing all carpet and installing hard wood simply because of that. Wtf?!?! I hate his stink!

Comment

It's not him that actually smells. It's wherever he lays for long periods of time. It smells like wet dog. He has his favorite spots and after laying there over time it starts to stink. Ive tried steam cleaning myself, Stanley steemer, and replacing the under padding and nothing changed. The dick head permanently funked up the carpet (which is only 1yr old).

Comment

BS it's not him that stinks. Smell under his chin. Smells like doritoes. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      BS it's not him that stinks. Smell under his chin. Smells like doritoes. Lmao
                      Don't tell me fuckstick. It's his body creating the odor but when he stands up and you smell his coat it's nearly odorless. The funky smell in his chin folds is different. That's from the food, water, and drool.

The odor on the carpet is from his oil and body heat baking it in.

Comment

Originally posted by blm

Don't tell me fuckstick. It's his body creating the odor but when he stands up and you smell his coat it's nearly odorless. The funky smell in his chin folds is different. That's from the food, water, and drool.

The odor on the carpet is from his oil and body heat baking it in.
                        Yea we had to dump fabric sofa and get leather, leather don't absorb that shit.

Comment

We have always had leather but he isn't allowed up on the furniture. He sheds too damn much (another reason for getting wood floors).

Comment

Originally posted by rado

Maybe it's the both of you that smell like that and pawning it off on your dogs....you piles of shit:disagree:
                            No, he gets the blame for the farts by my wife. Easy to believe cuz they fart like old men. Lol. Fkn dog.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Your funky ass and your stank dog.

A match made in heaven.

Comment

Working...
                              X