A typically brave US soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    Real soldiers would not need to do such a disgusting thing. I hope those soldiers are excited by beheading with a dull knife.
    The fear of such things is probably what drives some soldiers crazy, young guys go in there to be tough get very frightened, understandably, start acting weird. They need a release and frankly some of them get mentally ill. Easy for us to judge from the comfort and safety of our homes.

Comment

Like this, just awful but to me they're frightened kids

U.S. Marines Urinate on Taliban Corpses (Warning: GRAPHIC FOOTAGE) 11-JAN-2012 - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

This I totally understand...being so consumed by hatred of your enemy that you feel you have the right to desecrate their bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          The fear of such things is probably what drives some soldiers crazy, young guys go in there to be tough get very frightened, understandably, start acting weird. They need a release and frankly some of them get mentally ill. Easy for us to judge from the comfort and safety of our homes.

Absolutely. Have also heard stuff like this is done to "toughen"/desensitize. I'm not saying it does anything remotely positive for them, but it would take a certain....*something*...to be able to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            Absolutely. Have also heard stuff like this is done to "toughen"/desensitize. I'm not saying it does anything remotely positive for them, but it would take a certain....*something*...to be able to do that.
            They look so young to guys like me, and Bouncer I'm sure, the closest I saw was on that film Platoon, and apocalypse, kinda reminds me of that

Comment

Working...
            X