8. Toledo, OH

7. Fort Lauderdale, FL

6. Chicago, IL

5. Sacramento, CA

4. West Palm Beach, FL

3. Flint, MI

2. Detroit, MI

1. Miami, FL

MI, OH, and IL I can understand, by why so many FL cities? Filled with retirees ready to kick the bucket?

Comment

Housing crash put them on the list.

When things are great everyone wants to move to sunny Florida.

Then the economy takes a shit and people realize there are no jobs in paradise.

Comment

If Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm beach, and Chicago are "miserable" then consider me a miserable lover!! some of the nicest places on the planet.

That list is all about the lower class trying to make it in those cities. The other cities like Detroit are nothing but lower class.

lets look at ancient Egypt. the way that article was written would say, "ancient Egypt was a miserable horrible place." well yea, it was for the fucken slaves. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          MI, OH, and IL I can understand, by why so many FL cities? Filled with retirees ready to kick the bucket?
          you dont know much about florida do you?

until you get to extreme south florida it is nothing but hillbillies in trailers. places like jacksonville, orlando, tampa. nothing but fucken toothless dipshits.

Miami and Ft.Lauderdale is where the first class playboys are.

Comment

Miami, Palm Beach and Chicago and great places to VISIT.

Only dipshits try to live there.

Comment

The reason the article gives for listing chicago:

#6 Chicago, Ill.
              The Windy City is a cultural and financial center, but its residents must endure gridlock traffic, high property taxes and brutal winters. Commute times to work average 31 minutes, eighth worst in the U.S.

So they put Chicago on the list but New York has worse traffic and higher taxes, higher insurance and pretty damn cold winters to. same with tons of other cities. hell look at Los Angeles. yea they have better weather but they got the worst traffic in the fucken world, property taxes out the ass. fuck outta here with that dumb ass list, some cunt writer for forbes probably couldnt make it in the windy city working for the oprah show and left the city disgruntled.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                Miami, Palm Beach and Chicago and great places to VISIT.

Only dipshits try to live there.
                why are they great places to visit? because they have something worth fucken seeing and doing!!! who the fucke wants to live in north podunk county flory..da

Comment

Never mind b your a couple better than detroit lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    Never mind b your a couple better than detroit lol!
                    thats the thing with the list, in some cases it is listing "miserable" cities because the city itself is just a complete fucken failure like Detroit.

but they list a brilliant city like chicago because it has "the 8th worst traffic" high property taxes and cold winters. not for nothing mr i but that article can shove itself up its fooken ass!! fuck outta here!

Comment

Should have stayed in Jersey.

Cultural epicenter.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                        Cultural epicenter.
                        :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                          You obviously have no clue either asshole...Tampa is great, nothing like Miami of course. But Tampa is no fucken red neck place...Now you go to Brandon or Plant City, then that's another story....You think you know FL when you've supposedly visited the place...I fucking lived there 16yrs, went to HS and graduated from from USF in Tampa....You have no idea so just stfu pimple boy.
                          i been to Miami, Ft Lauderdale and Key West Multiple times.

when i was in miami i looked north and from what i could see, north florida is pure shit! :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            Well your nose was also in the way when you looked :rofl: Just stfu and stop trying to know everything about FL when I lived there half my life.
                            i do admit, you know more about hillbilly part of florida.

Comment

Let's stay on track here.

Bouncer will be miserable in Chicago.

Discuss.

Comment

Working...
                              X