Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family Divided over Whitney Houston being buried in NEW JERSEY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Divided over Whitney Houston being buried in NEW JERSEY!

Jersey strikes again!!

Whitney Houston -- Family Divided Over Burial | TMZ.com

"Michael Jackson did not want to be buried in New Jersey, and Whitney did not want to be buried in New Jersey."

We're told Cissy and Dionne caved, after other family members convinced them New Jersey is where the world will remember her most.

It's unclear why they think the world will remember Whitney more in Newark than ATL.

No offense New Jersey.

:rofl:

The north.

Comment

New Jersey is where the world will remember her! Pow! They were smart not to want her buried in the south. She would have been forgotten by next week.

Jersey on the other hand will throw it in everyone's faces.. "Whitney is buried here brah"!!!

Comment

Makes sense. Most of the trash is in jersey already. A little more won't hurt. If anything it will enhance the wonderful stench of decay, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Jersey strikes again!!

Whitney Houston -- Family Divided Over Burial | TMZ.com

"Michael Jackson did not want to be buried in New Jersey, and Whitney did not want to be buried in New Jersey."

We're told Cissy and Dionne caved, after other family members convinced them New Jersey is where the world will remember her most.

It's unclear why they think the world will remember Whitney more in Newark than ATL.

No offense New Jersey.

:rofl:
          Isn't she from your favorite part of town; Newark? Is that where her and BObby resided?

Comment

As a New Jerseyan and a fan of Whitney Houston let me note her passing. It's difficult to believe that at the age of only 48 this great voice has been silenced. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie may have expressed it best, "Her terribly premature death is an awful loss for her family and the incredible New Jersey musical family. Her soaring talent put her in the pantheon of great New Jersey musical talents like Frank Sinatra, Count Basie and Bruce Springsteen. Our prayers are with her family."

Comment

I have to day when you think of america as a european, you think of california, just like arnold did

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                I have to day when you think of america as a european, you think of california, just like arnold did
                Beautiful state no doubt.

Just like when I think of Europe I think of the south of France and the Mediterranean. To me England is nothing more then an island in between America and Europe. Boom!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  Beautiful state no doubt.

Just like when I think of Europe I think of the south of France and the Mediterranean. To me England is nothing more then an island in between America and Europe. Boom!
                  England can't compare in beauty to those I completely agree chief

Comment

Working...
                  X