Sorry, have not been....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, have not been....

Hey guys, sorry I havent been posting much. Have alot on my plate at the moment and currently planning yet 1 more trip to miami this weekend. lol. Me and sana are leaving this thursday and returning Tuesday. I noticed the post have gone done some in this forum and that happens with any board but get your post up you fuc*ers! :p Anyway, even though im not posting as much im still here, just so you guys think I left or something. Peace guys, oh and HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! :p

Rackin up those frequent flyer miles, aren't you two?

Enjoy your trip! This time bring us back t-shirts. :D

Comment

Re: Sorry, have not been....

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Hey guys, sorry I havent been posting much. Have alot on my plate at the moment and currently planning yet 1 more trip to miami this weekend. lol. Me and sana are leaving this thursday and returning Tuesday. I noticed the post have gone done some in this forum and that happens with any board but get your post up you fuc*ers! :p Anyway, even though im not posting as much im still here, just so you guys think I left or something. Peace guys, oh and HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! :p

i will post for u man, have a good one brother and take some pics man:drunk:

Comment

another vacation??? wow, u have it rough ;)

Comment

:D

Comment

rain all weekend??? wtf is up with the weather in miami, it said it was supposed to rain all weekend last time we went too :mad:
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
              another vacation??? wow, u have it rough ;)
              My thoughts exactly! lol

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                rain all weekend??? wtf is up with the weather in miami, it said it was supposed to rain all weekend last time we went too :mad:
                Sana...it rarely rains for long in FL. The thunderstorms will be scattered so you'll get pleanty of good times in.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishgirl
                  My thoughts exactly! lol
                  :p we were only there for a day and a half last time, this time, we might try to look at apartments to get an idea of how much they cost in the area.

Mrs P - thanks :p i hope it's not bad :D

Comment

They usually have those free magazines/brochures listing appartments and their amenities, ask at the hotel. Sunday's paper should have a lot of other listings as well. Sometimes you can get into a nice condo for about the same as you'd pay in an appartment complex. Make sure they accept animals if Bouncer's gonna be living there. ;)

Comment

Man im not going to look at apartments. Were going to have fun, dont lie sana. :p Also going to Jamiaca after the new year. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        :p Also going to Jamiaca after the new year. :D
                        OK...now you truly SUCK! :p

Comment

Have fun you 2. This time try not to eat too much!! ;)

Comment

Working...
                          X