X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It kinda went like this...this am...

Seeing ortho for first time today....

me.... Doc, I jacked up my arm..

Dr... while messing with elbow area "dude...that tendon shouldn't be rolling around like that"...

me...shit...

Dr.... get MRI now...reschedule for a reading end of week...

:noo::noo::noo:

Oh snap! :D

Comment

me: did you just say "dude" Doctor?

doctor: yea dude why?

me: i dont take the opinion of a doc that says "dude" very seriously, good day to you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        me: did you just say "dude" Doctor?

doctor: yea dude why?

me: i dont take the opinion of a doc that says "dude" very seriously, good day to you sir!
        :rofl::rofl:

Thats me adlibbing bro....:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          good day to you sir!
          LMAO... anytime I hear Bouncer say this phrase, it always makes me think of someone dressed like this in 19th century Britain...

Comment

cheerio ole chap!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              LMAO... anytime I hear Bouncer say this phrase, it always makes me think of someone dressed like this in 19th century Britain...

AHHH HAAAAAA:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Seeing ortho for first time today....

me.... Doc, I jacked up my arm..

Dr... while messing with elbow area "dude...that tendon shouldn't be rolling around like that"...

me...shit...

Dr.... get MRI now...reschedule for a reading end of week...

:noo::noo::noo:
                ouch

Comment

my doctor sometimes jokes around by saying "oh word? word." mind you last time i went she was 7 months pregnant. hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                    my doctor sometimes jokes around by saying "oh word? word." mind you last time i went she was 7 months pregnant. hahaha.
                    he was cool, but I didn't like the look on his face when he told me that tendon should'nt have the knot on it , that it does or be "rolling" like it is..... hoping its not gonna have to get cut:noo:... will know soon enough..

Its week as hell I cant even do a frigging push up with that arm right now without it screaming.....:fight:

Comment

I damaged my tendon in January while I was core drilling a 3" diameter hole through concrete. I've had a half cast keeping my arm at 90° and doing ortho therapy twice a week. Nothing was making it feel better until they gave me a cortisone shot. Before that, I couldn't even pick up a pot of water from the stove without severe pain. Now it seems to be on the mend. Orthopedic thinks another 4 weeks or so before I can use it regularly. Always something.

Comment

Pussyitis

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                          I damaged my tendon in January while I was core drilling a 3" diameter hole through concrete. I've had a half cast keeping my arm at 90° and doing ortho therapy twice a week. Nothing was making it feel better until they gave me a cortisone shot. Before that, I couldn't even pick up a pot of water from the stove without severe pain. Now it seems to be on the mend. Orthopedic thinks another 4 weeks or so before I can use it regularly. Always something.
                          yea freeking sucks man... I should know the deal by end of the week when I can get back in there to have MRI read...

Comment

Working...
                          X