rocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocket

hey bro do you know much about the booze fighters ? my wife will divorce me if i prospect for red and white .. love those guys !!! i have many friends in red and white !!

but she gave me go ahead to prospect for booze fighters .. good friend of mine just got a chapter started local ... he was national sgt of arms but stepped down to get this chapter off the ground .. booze fighters have so much history ... great club !! the 2 i would only prospect for are red and white or fighters ... red and white i would have to give up my life for if i didnt have fam .. i would already be there !!

love the life !!! so still debating weather i will or not !! it will still take up my time till full patch but will still have a time to spend with my fam .. we will see

Christian Riders for life bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
      hey bro do you know much about the booze fighters ? my wife will divorce me if i prospect for red and white .. love those guys !!! i have many friends in red and white !!

but she gave me go ahead to prospect for booze fighters .. good friend of mine just got a chapter started local ... he was national sgt of arms but stepped down to get this chapter off the ground .. booze fighters have so much history ... great club !! the 2 i would only prospect for are red and white or fighters ... red and white i would have to give up my life for if i didnt have fam .. i would already be there !!

love the life !!! so still debating weather i will or not !! it will still take up my time till full patch but will still have a time to spend with my fam .. we will see
      No I dont know anyone in that! I would suggest at our age to just skip it and hang around! but that is just me. they ask to much of you to prospect specially the red and white. Family first for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        I would suggest at our age to just skip it and hang around! but that is just me. Family first for me.
        :clapback::clapback::clapback:

fuck groups and gangs. i am a 1 man army, dont need no gang to know i am a bad mother fucker! :weights::thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          :clapback::clapback::clapback:

fuck groups and gangs. i am a 1 man army, dont need no gang to know i am a bad mother fucker! :weights::thumup:
          :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            No I dont know anyone in that! I would suggest at our age to just skip it and hang around! but that is just me. they ask to much of you to prospect specially the red and white. Family first for me.
            guy that goes by name of tiny [ 6 foot 5 and over 350 lbs ] who is like a father to me has been in clubs for over 40 years .. he told me the same thing ... i know allot of guys in red and white and getting to know the booze fighters he told me hang out enjoy myself and at end of the day i go home ..

said you loose 4 things prospecting for the angels .. your home ,, your wife ,, your job and your freedom...

so who knows .. like the fighters .. time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott

said you loose 4 things prospecting for the angels .. your home ,, your wife ,, your job and your freedom...

so who knows .. like the fighters .. time will tell
              Sounds awesome! I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to join up!

Comment

Lose home, wife, job an freedom and gain the life of hanging out with a bunch of guys everyday. Fuck that.

Comment

Working...
                X