Deca more gun shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca more gun shit

hey bro you know much about the Mac platform?
    the mac 11A1 especially. I have the max 11 slowfire upper that reduces the rate of fire from 1800 to 750rpm.
    but they have a sorta new upper called the MAX 31. it lets you use different mags, ect and turns the lil mac into a more of a competive race gun. question for you do you think the max 31 is worth the extra $1200.
    heres a link to the web site
    MAX-11 Lage Mfg

Don't know much about them, they look like they make a good product though.

I could build two complete ARs or get a new ACR or used SCAR for $1200 though.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
      Don't know much about them, they look like they make a good product though.

I could build two complete ARs or get a new ACR or used SCAR for $1200 though.
      you aint gonna get a SCAR for 1200. if so i will take it right now.

you also aint gonna get a gun that goes BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 100 times at 750 rpm,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        you aint gonna get a SCAR for 1200. if so i will take it right now.

you also aint gonna get a gun that goes BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 100 times at 750 rpm,lol
        damn bro, gotta have a lot of ammo to feed that bitch!!!:thumup:

Comment

The FN prices in the used market are still dropping.

I've seen several lately in the $1200-$1600 range, with no optic and some wear.

And yeah, the full auto stuff is fun but only when someone else is paying for the ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
            The FN prices in the used market are still dropping.

I've seen several lately in the $1200-$1600 range, with no optic and some wear.

And yeah, the full auto stuff is fun but only when someone else is paying for the ammo.
            Do you have a SCAR? I do want a S17 but I see the prices threw the roof still and no mags even if you get a gun,lol

Comment

anytime i want to see a collection of dipshits i just come into a hick billy gun thread. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                anytime i want to see a collection of dipshits i just come into a hick billy gun thread. :D
                come on bro you play call of duty you must know what a SCAR is, lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  Men play with real guns. Boys play with video game virtual guns.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    come on bro you play call of duty you must know what a SCAR is, lol
                    SCAR is my primary in vegas terror hunt. P90 is backup. desert eagle for emergencies. you dont wanna fuck with me bro.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      Men play with real guns. Boys play with video game virtual guns.
                      and old fucks work for verizon phone booth division. :rofl:

Comment

and old fucks work for verizon phone booth division. :rofl:
                        I still don't get that joke.

Comment

i do, all that matters. plus it bothers you.

lowly phone booth removal man.

Comment

i do, all that matters. plus it bothers you.

lowly phone booth removal man.
                            Why would that bother me. Its random and makes no sense. You have too much faith in yourself. Lol

Comment

I know it bothers you due to your reaction to it.

I don't believe you are a lowly phone booth worker. But my ability to make you believe that is what I think of you makes me great! Lolz

Comment

Working...
                              X