X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan army officials 'knew of Bin Laden house'

BBC News - Wikileaks: Pakistan army officials 'knew of Bin Laden house'

:fight:

Wouldn't suprize me a bit. Those fuckers cannot be trusted. crooked bastards over there. The one who hands them money last wins...till someone else hands them money..

Comment

prip, honest question bro. do you think the US isnt crooked and we arent persuaded by money and oil?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        prip, honest question bro. do you think the US isnt crooked and we arent persuaded by money and oil?
        LOL hell ya we are. all thoes fucking kids getting killed over there right now is over money. I say roll up big, rape thoes fucking shit countrys and be done with it.

Comment

yep sure do bro we may be some of the worst....but them bastards man.... its a whole diffrent level IMHO I dont trust none of them fuckers....I guess ya would have to be there to understand... fuck that whole side of the world IMO..

I'm sure( with out a doubt) theres a lot of good folks everywhere... but different situations you find yourself in...gives you different perspectives on stuff. I'm sure you can relate to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            LOL hell ya we are. all thoes fucking kids getting killed over there right now is over money. I say roll up big, rape thoes fucking shit countrys and be done with it.
            yep the fighting with one had tied is bullshit. If the military had a free hand..it would have been over years ago bro...years ago. Its the fucking idiots in washington that fuck it all up:thumup:

Comment

oh i agree. i dont trust those A RAB fucks as far as i could throw em.

but i am not one of those people who thinks we are any better. i think we are just as bad, its just that i can understand and relate to the western world, middle east is like a different planet in terms of mindset and ideals.

Comment

oh i agree. i dont trust those A RAB fucks as far as i could throw em.

but i am not one of those people who thinks we are any better. i think we are just as bad, its just that i can understand and relate to the western world, middle east is like a different planet in terms of mindset and ideals.
                Yep, same shit.... but it is in a different perspective, thats why our country is so fucked up like we are now!

Comment

i will tell you though, i find that the difference between the north and south USA are almost as vast as the difference between the western world and the middle east. lol

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    yep the fighting with one had tied is bullshit. If the military had a free hand..it would have been over years ago bro...years ago. Its the fucking idiots in washington that fuck it all up:thumup:
                    yes i agree and thes fags in washigton are not ever gonna go over ther and either are their kids. That whole thing is bull shit and some poor kids are getting killed over it.

we as in the USA are just as bad as the rest of the world as far as greeed goes why hide it. fuck what the rest of the world thinks stop acting better than some one send out the big guns and fucking end that shit country and the war get our kids back here with their familys

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      yes i agree and thes fags in washigton are not ever gonna go over ther and either are their kids. That whole thing is bull shit and some poor kids are getting killed over it.

we as in the USA are just as bad as the rest of the world as far as greeed goes why hide it. fuck what the rest of the world thinks stop acting better than some one send out the big guns and fucking end that shit country and the war get our kids back here with their familys
                      ROCKET FOR PRESIDENT:thumup::thumup::thumup:

Comment

i will tell you though, i find that the difference between the north and south USA are almost as vast as the difference between the western world and the middle east. lol
                        I agree....... you dumb fucks up north ain't got a clue:rofl:

Comment

We won the war bro. What that make you?

Comment

We won the war bro. What that make you?
                            You forgot....I'm a transplant.....I saw the light years ago and got my ass down here where I belong.:thumup: But your dumb ass is leaving the toilet (jersey thinking your moving up in the world) and going to the treatment plant where they store all the shit(chicago):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                              You forgot....I'm a transplant.....I saw the light years ago and got my ass down here where I belong.:thumup: But your dumb ass is leaving the toilet (jersey thinking your moving up in the world) and going to the treatment plant where they store all the shit(chicago):rofl::rofl::rofl:
                              fucking Ripper :rofl: I think Bouncer finaly meet his match in shit talking

Comment

Working...
                              X