Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badassery at its baddest!

Awesome All Blacks NZ Rugby Tries! - YouTube

Watching/listening to this before always ensures a kickass workout.

I never have really watched rugby...that video has got me thinking about watching some...looks pretty bad ass. The few times Ive seen it for a few min it has always been a bunch of guys in a circle playing grabass and I got disintrested pretty quick and flipped the channel.

Comment

Watch this Youtube video of a game between New Zealand and Australia in 2000 - sometimes called the greatest rugby game ever played.

"The Greatest Game of Rugby Ever Played" - Wallabies Vs All Blacks, Sydney 2000 - YouTube

When I get home, I'll also post a couple of torrent links for a New Zealand - South Africa game from 2010 and the 2011 World Cup semifinals between New Zealand and Australia. Both excelent games with a very high level of intensity for 80 minutes. I can't access torrent sites at work.

Comment

ok I'll be looking.

Comment

New Zealand vs. Australia - World Cup Semi Final

Rugby World Cup 2011 SF#2 - New Zealand vs Australia.HQ.Source F (download torrent) - TPB

New Zealand vs. South Africa - 2010 Tri Nations Championship

Rugby - Tri Nations 2010 - Game 6 - South Africa v New Zealand (download torrent) - TPB

D/L and enjoy! Great matches, played with passion and skill.

Comment

Ill check um out Scrum as I have some down time thru the day. I was actually checking it out some on youtube lastnight... I need to search the rules and get a better understanding of the game....seems I may get into it a bit.... thanks bro.... not some pussy game like baseball or basketball :ghey:...it seems to be a mans sport like HOCKEY!!!:thumup:

Comment

Damn...blocked at work..have to check um out at the house....

Comment

Shits on tv all the time now.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  Shits on tv all the time now.
                  yea but like I said it always seems to be a bunch of guys in a circle playing grabass. I never see any exciting runs like what scrum put up..then I get disintrested as I dont understand it...kind of how a lot of folks feel about Hockey I guess.

Comment

Sweet! :thumup:

Basic rules are simple. Goal is to touch the ball down in the "end zone." Key difference from football are that no forward passes are allowed, so only backward passes and laterals. So the way to advance the ball is by running with it in hand and by kicking it. Another big difference is that when a player is tackled, he has to let go of the ball and the ball is live, not dead. So your teammates have to scramble to retain possession after a tackle.

Scoring is 5 points for a try (touchdown), 2 points for the conversion after the try, 3 points for a penalty kick to goal (usually done after a penalty is given to the opposing team and you are within kicking range) and 3 points for a drop goal (rare but happens every now and then).

Comment

Since we don't grow up with it in the US, it is hard to begin to like it unless you've played it. Then, it becomes really interesting to follow on TV because it is such an intense and dynamic sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
                        Since we don't grow up with it in the US, it is hard to begin to like it unless you've played it. Then, it becomes really interesting to follow on TV because it is such an intense and dynamic sport.
                        Same with formula 1. Those cars are at the absolute edge of what's possable and the drivers push them past their limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          Sweet! :thumup:

Basic rules are simple. Goal is to touch the ball down in the "end zone." Key difference from football are that no forward passes are allowed, so only backward passes and laterals. So the way to advance the ball is by running with it in hand and by kicking it. Another big difference is that when a player is tackled, he has to let go of the ball and the ball is live, not dead. So your teammates have to scramble to retain possession after a tackle.

Scoring is 5 points for a try (touchdown), 2 points for the conversion after the try, 3 points for a penalty kick to goal (usually done after a penalty is given to the opposing team and you are within kicking range) and 3 points for a drop goal (rare but happens every now and then).
                          Thanks scrum:thumup:

Comment

Ayrton Senna Top Gear Tribute - YouTube

watch and learn ^

Comment

Scrum, why is Bouncer trying to derail your thread of a mans sport with some racing Bullshit?

Comment

Working...
                              X