Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA!!!!!!

Damn Army/ goverment medical......

I got MRI earlier this week... go to schedule a reading and Im told earliest I can be seen is 26 march>>>> WTF?? I say Bullshit.

I understand waiting a week or two for a procedure due to scheduling, resources available ect..I get that..But a MONTH for a diaginosis?

So this am I filed an ICE complaint...HEHEHE..fuckers HAVE to answer to the General on what the problem is and whats the solution.... two hours later I get a phone call.... Now I have an appointment on the 7th at 09:15 hours..Imagine fucking that!:thumup:

sad part is..it shouldn't take that kinda bullshit to get what ya need.... watch out for obama care..it'll be worse then the shit I got......

now the Dr will probably cut my other arm off....:rofl:

i have top notch insurance.

loser

Comment

People that have served our Country should be treated much better.

Sad that the people that don't do shit but LEECH have it made. Abolish medicaid, cut medicare, and let's get the budget balanced.

It is amazing how good the medicaid people have it. Fucking ridiculous how much tax dollars are wasted do that drug addicts can get their lorcet, xanax, and soma. Great fucking system.

Comment

ripper didnt serve our country though. guy was off in Europe touring the most beautiful places on earth.

while he was touring france and drinking wine i was in the DEEP SHIT! Battlefield 3 HD Gameplay Ultra High Settings + Max AA - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          ripper didnt serve our country though. guy was off in Europe touring the most beautiful places on earth.

while he was touring france and drinking wine i was in the DEEP SHIT! Battlefield 3 HD Gameplay Ultra High Settings + Max AA - YouTube
          :rofl::retard:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            i have top notch insurance.

loser
            only because sana has the real job. :whistle

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
              only because sana has the real job. :whistle
              Mofo forgot to add...... BOOM!!!!!:rofl:

Comment

Working...