cell phone jammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cell phone jammers

I was just reading about a guy that got busted using one on a bus. I'm getting one just to fuck with inconsiderate people that think I want to hear about their plans for the weekend while I'm eating dinner or little punks at the theater.

This place has some really cool and incredibly powerful units. You could shut down a community with sone of them, lol.

www.Jammerall.com
    Last edited by blm; 03-02-12, 02:30 PM.

I wish I could use one where I work. Stupid young cashier that thinks she can just text all day instead of doing her job.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000
      I wish I could use one where I work. Stupid young cashier that thinks she can just text all day instead of doing her job.
      Why can't you? How would anyone know?

Comment

How's the gym and diet going? :D

Comment

I'm broken. Can only do cardio and lower body exercises. Find out in 4 weeks if I need surgery. Most likely not but we'll see.

Diet is still good.

Thanks for asking ;)

Comment

Oh yea pussyitis! :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              Oh yea pussyitis! :D
              It's crazy. I need to slow down my life. In the past 4 years I have broken my hand, fractured my ulna, tore my rotator cuff and now damaged my elbow tendon. I was lucky this last time I didn't snap my arm in two. Damn pussyitis!

Comment

What do you do? Are you a lumberjack or something? That's quite an impressive list of injuries.

Comment

Ripping our old phone booths for Verizon is hard job!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
                    What do you do? Are you a lumberjack or something? That's quite an impressive list of injuries.
                    Sports and recreational injuries excluding the latest. This one I did helping a friend drill a 3" diameter core through concrete for pipes. Hammer drill got caught in the concrete and twisted my arm at the elbow.

Comment

Can't use the jammer, then my phone won't work. Her dumbass is just stuck on it.

Diet and workout is going terrible for me. I can't shake this sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000
                        Can't use the jammer, then my phone won't work. Her dumbass is just stuck on it.

Diet and workout is going terrible for me. I can't shake this sickness.
                        You don't have to keep it on all the time, you can just turn it on when you see her using her phone.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                          Sports and recreational injuries excluding the latest. This one I did helping a friend drill a 3" diameter core through concrete for pipes. Hammer drill got caught in the concrete and twisted my arm at the elbow.
                          Ouch, sounds rough bro. Hate injuries - had elbow tendonitis last year after really pushing with heavy weighted pullups. Really set me back about 3-4 months.

Comment

You don't have to keep it on all the time, you can just turn it on when you see her using her phone.
                            Lol. That would be all the entire time she was here. I would like to fire her stuoid ass, but I can't make that decision.

Comment

those things twist quick once they catch like that .. hope your all good bro

Comment

Working...
                              X