Act of Valor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Act of Valor

Fuckin 10 outta 10 for sure. you can tell they are not hollywood actors but when they talk their talk it sounds legit.
    they show all the different training drills our elite forces do but make it a real life thing in the movie. story is good also for you guys into storys (I like to see shit blow up)
    must see for sure.

Did you cry? Did out pot you in touch work your low test feminine side?

Comment

yea Rocket I went and saw it with the kid this weekend.. what you said is exactly what we said... ya can tell they arent actors..they are warriors.. Fucking movie had my leg going man....I felt like I was there..the hand /arm signals no talking security overwatch fucking top notch no hollywood bullshit how they "think" the military works... A must see!

we also saw the safe house... it was pretty good too...

Comment

Tell em how it's said beast! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
          Did out pot you in touch work your low test feminine side?
          :wacko:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            wtf<:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
              wtf<:rofl:
              Ya I have no clue what the fuck he said but I am a full grown man and I will admit my eyes teared up at the end. Thoes guys and every solider put their life out there for BS everyday. the seals and other special forces give up so much they are nutz. I would never leave my kid for some BS war

Comment

I typically get to watch a movie when I travels..I will put this on my must watch list.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  Ya I have no clue what the fuck he said but I am a full grown man and I will admit my eyes teared up at the end. Thoes guys and every solider put their life out there for BS everyday. the seals and other special forces give up so much they are nutz. I would never leave my kid for some BS war
                  I saw the grenade and I was like ..fuck no ....

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    I saw the grenade and I was like ..fuck no ....
                    ya that didnt bother me so much as when dude was reading the letter at the end.
                    I am gonna see it again for sure probably buy the blue ray also

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      ya that didnt bother me so much as when dude was reading the letter at the end.
                      I am gonna see it again for sure probably buy the blue ray also
                      yea I hear ya, but at that point..the gig was up and knew what was gonna happen it was just fucked up brah...
                      and Im talking about the afterwards like you are... it was all given up...for the team... the dedication those cats have for each other and the TEAM is simply amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        ummmmm ok then

Comment

Working...
                        X