Comptuer Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comptuer Problem

My comp keeps giving me some message, that is must shut down, cause of RPC failure or something??? I get a countdown on my screen of a minute, then it shuts down...happens like 10 min after I turn my comp on...wtf is going on here???

ahh its happenin again! 1 min till it shuts down!

Comment

Umm.

That's the best answer I have.

Comment

That reminds me of what i tell my wife after we have sex.

I say "Honey if you want to talk, cuddle or whatever, get on it cuz i will be sound asleep in 1 minute"

Comment

funny, but doesnt help me...lol

Comment

OMG!!! That is too weird because my computer is doing the exact same thing. It shuts down every 5 min or so and a message pops up saying:
            My compter has to restart Remote procedure Call (RPC) service terminated unexpectidely.

Comment

It just shut down again while I was typing that message so, I had to hurry and finish because I have 60 sec. It just popped up again!! Fuck!! now it's happening every min or so.

Comment

this happened to someone from a different board and i think teek is having probs too. looks like a virus is going around. i can almost bet that you guys dont have software and hardware firewalls.

Comment

Also, teek said he has a patch for this problem. might want to pm him.

Comment

petite! exactly what Im having!!! ahhh!!!

Comment

u have a shotgun brother, of so shoot the damn thing:D

Comment

then how do I post here Juice?!?! lol

Comment

Dont worry amigo there a way to fix it man. DO u have Norton Antivirus man. If u do scan the computer for some viruses bro. Remember when my computer was down for a while, when we all would chat. Mine was down for 3 weeks bro, got it fixed and had some viruses.:(

Comment

as my brother would say : I think the problem exists between the chair and the keyboard...

Comment

This was exactly what was happening to me. My brother fixed it. Go control panel, then administrative tools, then services, then click on the standard tab at the bottem, then find where it says removable procedure call, open the properties and you can disable it.

Comment

Working...
                              X