Dennis Wolf pissed about the Arnold - Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Wolf pissed about the Arnold - Interview

Wolf: ...What can I say? I'm shocked... Really shocked... Now 1 day is past, and I have settled down a bit... Yesterday I couldn't sleep - not one minute

He could imagine that it would not all go the way he hoped, but that he (Branch) should get those two additional awards (best poser, most muscular) - best poser - I am completely shocked

That left me without peace the whole night...

---

Wolf: That is not posing to me (regarding Branch's routine)

---

Interviewer: Could you have done anything different?

Wolf: Afterwards you can always say plenty of things, you could have done this or that ... To be sure, I looked a bit better 2 days out ... But that's the way it is, you cannot plan it like that

At home it's different, you are spoilt, you train and don't do much else - here it is a bit more stress - from the first day on, you have interviews, meetings ...

you have expo, you have to prepare for all of this, and sometimes it just doesn't work

With that said, I was better - I think - and indeed that's what most had said, but ... It's tough ... I envisioned myself and Evan in the first two spots - not branch

---

Competitions are not won with a muscular hamstrings and backside - the arse (laughs) - alone ... A back is said to win competitions - and I was better ...

I need to quiet myself and just think of the future

(This is up to the 4 min mark and now I give up!)

Edit: Towards the end he acknowledges that is a subjective sport (not objective like Boxing or Soccer) - and thats the way it goes...

I am happy with my performance and the rest is out of my hands

(He also intends to keep focus on the big two - arnold and olympia - not more minor shows as he's not a beginner anymore.)

(With that said, he's not sure if he wants to go to the "Branch Warren Classic" again ... He thinks it was a gift to him this year, esp. the extra two awards he got)

(He hopes to get some sleep soon :-) ... I think he'll be back and better again ...)

---

That's pretty much it in a nutshell ... He's taking it pretty well all things considered.

I don't disagree with most of what he said. He's a nice guy too and clearly just genuinely shocked, he's not yeah talking just being honest and a little hurt. I hope he doesn't become bitter, he has a great future

Comment

it is bullshit that branch won best poser. it was the fucken branch warren giveaway contest.

Comment

all politics ..

trust me when your standing onstage looking down at the judges and they never look up at the line up and move you offstage ... its all politics .. its who you know ,, where you train etc etc etc ... your killing yourself to get stage ready and they dont even look up at anyone on the stage ... yup ... shame ... guys that deserve it rarely get their just rewards ..

branch one of my favorites but best poser ... come on

Comment

Working...
        X