Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donating Furniture - Salvation Army or who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donating Furniture - Salvation Army or who?

So we have some decent furniture that we just don't want anymore, the less shit we have the easier the move etc..

So who is the best charity or whatever to come pickup the furniture? Salvation Army is the only one I know of that will pick shit up, anyone else?

And no I dont want to sell it on craigslist, dont feel like dealing with some scum bag and then helping that person move the shit into their truck etc..

Marie curie our some cancer trust like that

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Marie curie our some cancer trust like that
      And Marie will be over with her big truck and haul my furniture away will she? :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        And Marie will be over with her big truck and haul my furniture away will she? :retard:
        Ebay and day they need to pick up then, ask your saying it's you want someone else too move it, lazy ass low test

Comment

read my post dumbass. i said i dont want to deal with selling it and then helping some smuck move the shit into his truck.

i am asking who will come take the shit away free of charge. its nice furniture so i assume some charity will want it. but you know me, i am not doing it for charity, i am doing it to clear out my shit. lol

Comment

A lot of women's shelters/childrens homes, smaller things like that will come get them. Also Red Cross.

Comment

Ask rado, he would enjoy sniffing the seats you sat on

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                A lot of women's shelters/childrens homes, smaller things like that will come get them. Also Red Cross.
                This.

Comment

Working...
                X