Basset hound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basset hound

Well I swore I would never have another pet after what I just went through with my companion of the last 12 years. Even had his mother and father and he was the pick of the litter. But my baby girl wants a dog and for the life of me she wants a basset hound lmao They are a useless breed so thought about naming him useless jk.. we are going over names for him haven't actually bought one yet but promised I would so I will. Never thought I'd have a basset hound wtf.. any ideas for a name??

Beuford

Comment

Fred

Comment

Fred is from smoky and the bandit right?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Fred is from smoky and the bandit right?
            I think thats Rosco..or maybe thats the duke boys or andy griffth?? Fuck idk lol

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
              ugly fucker ima try to get her change her mind

Comment

Originally posted by dago

I think thats Rosco..or maybe thats the duke boys or andy griffth?? Fuck idk lol
                It's Fred dumbass

Comment

Listen you SUM BITCH! Bueferd t justice!

Comment

Get this instead...american bully new breed now regognized by akc.

Comment

They look raw as fuck but are sweeter than a basset. Besides our neighbors had basset hounds and they were annoying as fuck barking hounding all day and night.

Comment

They don't look like they're going to be a healthy breed to me. I saw a pup at the vet the other day. Cute as ever, but they are carrying so much weight on that little frame.

Bassets do bark a lot, dago. Make sure you do your research on their personality.

Comment

I've been breeding pitbulls for years those are more along the line of American Staffordshire lines. To big for me the pitbull is a confused breed these days they were bred for athleticism and gameness not size. Razors edge and Gotti bloodlines are probably what those dogs are. Southern cali kennels has some as well I've checked them out..

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                            They look raw as fuck but are sweeter than a basset. Besides our neighbors had basset hounds and they were annoying as fuck barking hounding all day and night.
                            Ya my uncle has some beagles all they fucking do howl and bark all the time

Comment

We're adopting another pit in the next day or so. It's a puppy and the owner is relocating.

Comment

Working...
                              X