Up date....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up date....

Got an update on the kid... she has multiple stress fractures in both legs as shown from the result of a bone scan. Looks like shes done. Dr said she cannot go airborne now. Unless they can reclass her to another MOS she will be comming home... She toughed out a PT test which includes a two mile run with her legs jacked up like that... Thats a determined lil gal... Hopefuly there is another job opening she can fill....time will tell...

Can she not try out for it after she heals?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
      Can she not try out for it after she heals?
      Right now with the reducing of the forces no. She may not get a shot at reclassing to another MOS/ The army has been directed to reduce numbers by 40,000 in the next two years..so getting a different job is a hard thing to do right now. I have been on the horn to a few CSM's I know and they are giving me the scoop. I got one trying to help her out, but if nothing is available that she meets the requirements for...there is nothing that can be done. Right now they are turning away kids that they normally would be screaming to get...no jobs/ slots available with the cut backs....

Comment

Working...
      X