Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop calling my son a retard: One mom's crusade

TODAYMoms - Stop calling my son a retard: One mom's crusade

Amazing how hung up people become about words. Profanity is the best examople.

Comment

There is a big difference between calling your friend a retard for dropping a weight on his foot and calling a little kid a retard because he has a handicap.

Just like there is a huge difference between calling your friend a faggot because you caught him watching The View and calling someone about to die from AIDS a faggot.

People need to stop searching for random things to be offended about and just focus on context in their own lives.

Oh and fuck Rado.

Retarded faggot.

Comment

Poor little retard. :( :D

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
          There is a big difference between calling your friend a retard for dropping a weight on his foot and calling a little kid a retard because he has a handicap.

Just like there is a huge difference between calling your friend a faggot because you caught him watching The View and calling someone about to die from AIDS a faggot.

People need to stop searching for random things to be offended about and just focus on context in their own lives.

Oh and fuck Rado.

Retarded faggot.
          Well said!

Comment

Totally agreed her cause, my disaster has a kid with disabilities but he's the cleverest kid for his age I know and I would crush someone if they called him that

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
              Totally agreed her cause, my disaster has a kid with disabilities but he's the cleverest kid for his age I know and I would crush someone if they called him that
              Your disaster has a kid?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Your disaster has a kid?
                My sister, who is a disaster lol

Comment

My disaster hasn't had a child yet. I hope it is healthy if it does decide to produce offspring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    ... I would crush someone if they called him that

That's just it, no one has ever called her son that.

She picked examples of total strangers using the word in print and online.

Comment

Working...
                    X