• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to be back!

Am I the first back on? :staypuff:

shit site! got hacked by a 12 yr old

Comment

fuckin fags where is all the spammers i am board I wanna bann someone.
      should i ban rado again just to piss him off?

Comment

WTF??? Bouncer trip on the cord and unplug it? Learn how to pick up your feet when walking big footed bastard:rofl:

Whats up boys!!!:thumup:

Comment

I heard it was Curtis who hacked the site. :D

Comment

The site is painfully slow. I'm guessing there is more tweaking needed before it is fully operational?

Comment

Here we go again! :D
              And rocket you are dumb as a board. It's bored stupid. :slap: :rofl:

Comment

Hey guys, yea good to be back.

We were hacked by the same people who hacked a couple hundred other forums. Seems there was a weakness in one of the plugins the site was running. Been a real pain in the ass getting this thing back online but we are finally back.

As chadd said, the site is very slow in terms of page loads etc.. at the moment. some people are seeing double posts and i am sure there are a few more issues to be ironed out. We still have a lot of work to do with upgrades and updates to the site so you may notice issues here and there over the next couple of weeks. At least we are back up though!

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                  Here we go again! :D
                  And rocket you are dumb as a board. It's bored stupid. :slap: :rofl:
                  this is a damn steroid sit not a spelling bee contest fucker!:pissed:

Comment

Pretty cool and look who is on here at this time, we're the engine of this place.

Comment

WTF....I missed you freaks.

Comment

Working...
                      X