Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Hacked but we are back. - Update

Forum Hacked but we are back. - Update

Sorry for being down for so long guys, the hack came right when I was moving 1/3 across the country and I could not get in contact with my site tech. These things always happen at the worst times.

You will notice that at the moment the site is slow at loading pages, you may also notice a few glitches such as double posts etc.. We are aware of the issues and they will be fixed soon.

We still have much work to do on the site but for now its good to be back!

Alright seems like it's back to normal speed and let's see if I get a double post. :D

Comment

Nope, no double post. :thumup:

Comment

Back for now but it may slow down again as we update and patch different plugins for the site etc..

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          Loads fast...about time nigga....
          it may slow down again bro, doing a lot of shit behind the scenes. just bear with us.

Comment

I can post via my phone too.

Comment

:thumup:
              Originally posted by sana View Post
              I can post via my phone too.

Comment

Guys you will notice the forum slow down again now. I need to disable one of the plugins for the site that needs to be updated and patched as that is how the hackers got in before. We should have it all back to normal in a couple hours. If I dont disable it the hackers can do the exact same thing they did before.

Comment

hey radio..

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    It's fast.......
                    i know, just saying that we still have things to add, update, install etc and you may notice it slows over the next few days..

Comment

PM's seem to be working too. Thanks for the pictures sana!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        PM's seem to be working too. Thanks for the pictures sana!
                        :rofl:

Comment

Guys I would suggest that everyone change their passwords. There is a possibility that the hackers have a list of passwords and can change them at any point by simply logging in and signing in as you.

Comment

Glad you got it back up and running, guess we may have to start over

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              Glad you got it back up and running, guess we may have to start over
                              lol you are such a simple fella. :rofl:

as you can see all the posts, threads, forums etc.. are all still here. we would have had to start over if all that had been lost. smarten up fella. :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                              X