acid reflux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acid reflux

for those that have acid reflux and ignore it you shouldn't .. acid reflux can cause something called berets esophagus which i have had for many years ..

berets esophagus has to be looked at with a scope on reg basis because it can change over to cancer .. 1 in 300 people get cancer from it .. more prone to get cancer from it are white males ..

i am the lucky 1 in 300 people .. had my first procedure done this past Tuesday to remove the cancer cells ... i go again next month to have same procedure done to be sure all cells are removed .. we caught it early and its low grade and contained .. all good things .. once cells are removed they are gone ..i will have to be checked on a more reg basis ( every 6 months ) for a while but such is life .. we have to play the hands we are delt ..

just wanted to give a heads up on acid reflux .. its something that should be taken serious ..

ps ... no rado gear had nothing to do with it :)

i only seem to get it when i am bulking and all bloated up and shit. when i am leaner i never have an issue with it.

anyway, glad you are ok and good advice, never ignore something that is doing damage.

Comment

Good info. I've had acid reflux almost everyday for the last couple years, and just took tums and ignored it thinking it was just hereditary since my dad had it bad. Until recently I didn't know the damage it caused until I told the doc how often I have it. She put me on some pills and I'm taking some herbs to control it and its gotten a lot better (couple times a week).

Comment

I get the acid reflux when I'm stressed out

Comment

I got it 2 times from taking Tbol it was in total seprate years.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            I got it 2 times from taking Tbol it was in total seprate years.
            every now and then its not bad .. take antacids and your good to go .. its chronic in my family .. i use to eat Rolaids like they were candy everything i ate gave me reflux by the time i actually had it looked at the berets had formed which over time can change into what it is at present

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
              every now and then its not bad .. take antacids and your good to go .. its chronic in my family .. i use to eat Rolaids like they were candy everything i ate gave me reflux by the time i actually had it looked at the berets had formed which over time can change into what it is at present
              Ya scarry shit I knew a guy that used to eat then his food whould just come back up he said it was acid reflux. I remember like yestrday about 5 of us told him goto the doc stupid. well 3 weeks later dead from throught cancer. shitty thing for sure

Comment

Working...
              X