cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cancer

i have to say when the doc sits across from you and gives you the news that you have cancer it does it you in the gut pretty good ... we went over options .. i rather not deal with radiation or chemo if i don't have too ..

its low grade and contained so i had a few options available ... i opted for the cells to be burnt out .. i had it done last tuesday and have to have same procedure done in late may and that should be it ... there are no long term studies on how effective after 5 years post procedure staying cancer free but once cells are removed they should be gone ... object is to be sure all cells are removed..

today is first day back to the gym ... felt good to train ... living on nothing but liquids for couple weeks has taken toll on strength but a small issues in the overall picture of things !!

like i stated before a small thing such as acid reflux if ignored can turn into a much larger issue and ultimately could cause you your life ...

by the way its good to see the site back up !!!

Osopheagus? Sorry bro, beat that shit in no time, laya off gh for a whole you think?

Comment

Good luck Scott

Comment

so this is from that acid reflux thing? all the best bro

Comment

Sorry to hear that Scott. Hope it all woks out for the best.

Comment

Good luck Scott! You caught it early, so hope everything works out well.

Comment

Wish you the best big guy

Comment

Glad you caught it early. Is it recommended to lay off the AAS until this is over with?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  so this is from that acid reflux thing? all the best bro
                  yes

Comment

thanks guys ..

rado .. got love for you bro

Comment

Working...
                    X