For BigScott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For BigScott

So, this morning my wife and I go to Panera for breakfast sandwiches and coffee. As we are waiting in line I notice this big mother fucker (Prob 6'3", 250lbs, solid, shaved head, tats blasted down to his fingers and up his neck and shit. His Black hoodie said Nomads 81 and save 81 shit. I know my shit I know what this guy was trying to sport.

This mother fucker was in line to get his coffee and turns around to mad dawg me and eyefuck my wife. I turn and look him dead in his eyes until the fool looked away. I'm sure that baby face was a few years younger than me and I was sure I could hold my own.

THis happened two times after. They left and I swear I thought they were going to be waiting for me. He was with an OG prob late 50's in age with a full patch.

I like biker gangs and what they represent but dont fuck with me bro I didn't start no beef don't create it. IDK, I was young dumb and full of cum once.

anytime someone needs to display all the tats and jackets with the group they belong too and all that queer shit they are weak hearts.

its just like the guy with tap out bumper stickers all over his car.

nothing but faggots.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
      So, this morning my wife and I go to Panera for breakfast sandwiches and coffee. As we are waiting in line I notice this big mother fucker (Prob 6'3", 250lbs, solid, shaved head, tats blasted down to his fingers and up his neck and shit. His Black hoodie said Nomads 81 and save 81 shit. I know my shit I know what this guy was trying to sport.

This mother fucker was in line to get his coffee and turns around to mad dawg me and eyefuck my wife. I turn and look him dead in his eyes until the fool looked away. I'm sure that baby face was a few years younger than me and I was sure I could hold my own.

THis happened two times after. They left and I swear I thought they were going to be waiting for me. He was with an OG prob late 50's in age with a full patch.

I like biker gangs and what they represent but dont fuck with me bro I didn't start no beef don't create it. IDK, I was young dumb and full of cum once.

now thats not cool ... guys i know are always very respectful ... the less bullshit the less attention ... the full patch itself gives enough attention ! no need to create more by being a scumbag .. agree with you on that brother

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
        now thats not cool ... guys i know are always very respectful ... the less bullshit the less attention ... the full patch itself gives enough attention ! no need to create more by being a scumbag .. agree with you on that brother
        not for nothing but i will beat the fuck outta you and your crew! :thumup:

Comment

Not for nothing < how about this

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            not for nothing but i will beat the fuck outta you and your crew! :thumup:
            lmao :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post

eye contact like that is a sighn of aggresion. I would of punched him in his mouth. normaly I would stay away from something like that but you were at a coffe shop hes in the wrong its not like you were at his club house.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                eye contact like that is a sighn of aggresion. I would of punched him in his mouth. normaly I would stay away from something like that but you were at a coffe shop hes in the wrong its not like you were at his club house.
                yeah a coffee shop in the burbs.

hey when you going to teach me how to brawl?

Comment

growth you should have showed him your teeth and started growling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQK3MzMrkMQ

Comment

LOL double poster

Comment

yea, weird issue with posting links. either takes forever or double post. will be fixed with the update in a couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        growth you should have showed him your teeth and started growling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQK3MzMrkMQ
                        :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                        X