this is just stupid sick again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is just stupid sick again

this makes it 4 times I have been sick (colds) since December. the first 3 times i was off gear this time I am on and have been on for 6 weeks or so?

I though could be off gear but now I am on then I thought AIDS,lol but I have not been with anyother girls in years and years and I get tested all the time for fighting.

So I came to my last rerason the fucking gym I teach at fuckers come in sick all the time and train. I remember kicking some dude out a feww weeks back for trying to take my class sick. there is also a huge amount of water that gets in the building when it rains can mold cause something like this?

Bro who knows like I said I was sick 3 times over the winter on antibiotics each time. Its fucking frustrating when trying to train because it affected my appetite and sleep so much. Hope you feel better

Comment

Take some vitamin d3, solve everything, I can see the problem

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        this makes it 4 times I have been sick (colds) since December. the first 3 times i was off gear this time I am on and have been on for 6 weeks or so?

I though could be off gear but now I am on then I thought AIDS,lol but I have not been with anyother girls in years and years and I get tested all the time for fighting.

So I came to my last rerason the fucking gym I teach at fuckers come in sick all the time and train. I remember kicking some dude out a feww weeks back for trying to take my class sick. there is also a huge amount of water that gets in the building when it rains can mold cause something like this?

rocket mold can def make you sick .. that shit is no joke

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          rocket mold can def make you sick .. that shit is no joke
          cold type of sick scott?

Comment

Mold can fuck ya up bro..but to be honest from what I understand it needs to be quite a bit of it... Of course..... you may be getting up there like me and just turning into an old fuck and getting weak:moon:

Comment

if you had real GH you would be getting sick less. :D

Comment

u taking your vitamins rocket? they help

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                  u taking your vitamins rocket? they help
                  never take vitamins. I probably should just to make sure i am getting everything.

My problem is why all the sudden I am getting sick and so often. Normaly I would get sick 1 time per at most. this 4 times already is nutz.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    cold type of sick scott?
                    yes my wife was getting sick seemed like every few damn weeks .. we found mold inside bathroom walls .. had it removed ... also roc it could be allergies

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                      yes my wife was getting sick seemed like every few damn weeks .. we found mold inside bathroom walls .. had it removed ... also roc it could be allergies
                      holly shit thats kinda what I feel like just get sick every few weeks,lol not allergies as i have the run down sore throte green snots ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        Take some vitamin d3, solve everything, I can see the problem
                        Or just stand out in the sun for 20 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                        X