what to do when in a slump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do when in a slump?

I'm sure just about all of us have been in a slump one time or another.

This has been the case for me, mainly in regards to work and income. I have been slacking big time lately. I haven't really had the drive to get out in the field and hustle business. I'm in sales so I'm fairly sure that my customers see it on my face when I'm in their office.

What do you guys do when you're in a slump with work? Suck it up and work harder? Take a vacation? Take a few days off?

Pull up my big boy pants and quit fucking around.

What's put you in a funk bro? Are you dieting, were you hyped for that show and now you feel empty? What's going on?

Comment

Maybe look into doing something else you may enjoy more? Sounds like you are just going through the motions at your current job.

Comment

Nothing to do with bodybuilding. Like Bouncer said; I feel like I am going through the motions at work and my current income isn't cutting the mustard. I think the job market is getting better. Problem is that I have only been with this employer 18 months. I would hate to feel like I am giving up.

Comment

By that show, I meant the one for tv.

I guess you can ask yourself if you like your company or not. Then work it from there. Regardless, hang in there and do what you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
            By that show, I meant the one for tv.

I guess you can ask yourself if you like your company or not. Then work it from there. Regardless, hang in there and do what you need to.
            THanks Auri. I appreciate your kind words.

Comment

yea when is that turf wars show on? i wanna see this!

Comment

When I'm in a slump, I fire my girlfriend/wife and get motivated to find a new one. Chasing women is motivating.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  yea when is that turf wars show on? i wanna see this!
                  June or July you will get to see my skinny/fat natural ass on the season finale. The season begins this Friday I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                    June or July you will get to see my skinny/fat natural ass on the season finale. The season begins this Friday I believe.
                    i cant wait. :thumup:

Comment

Definitely exciting bro!

Comment

Originally posted by auri
                        Definitely exciting bro!
                        Your a candy ass. Talk shit once I awhile! :D

Comment

Working...
                        X