• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Bouncer...

He is looking at beast, guy is utterly confused by torrents. Lolz

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      He is looking at beast, guy is utterly confused by torrents. Lolz
      That's how you were back in the day ehen I tried to explain them to you.

Comment

Bouncer I coulda swore I remember a post where you said somthing about you having a mastiff type dog?? It got stuck in the snow or some shit

Comment

Don't listen to idiot. I have no problem with it. It's just my browser. When I try to download something it works half the time with chrome and the other half works with Firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST
            Don't listen to idiot. I have no problem with it. It's just my browser. When I try to download something it works half the time with chrome and the other half works with Firefox.
            No worries. I was serious. He used to be such a mental midget with anything computer related. Young grasshopper has come a long way without keisers help...excluding the grave security oversight ....BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by dago
              Bouncer I coulda swore I remember a post where you said somthing about you having a mastiff type dog?? It got stuck in the snow or some shit
              French mastiff

Comment

Originally posted by blm

No worries. I was serious. He used to be such a mental midget with anything computer related. Young grasshopper has come a long way without keisers help...excluding the grave security oversight ....BOOM!
                That's my strength, I master everything I do. God like. Boom

Comment

Working...
                X