Small Toilets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Toilets

So the toilets are a bit smaller in our new house and I have a bit of an issue. Whenever I am taking a dump my pecker rests on the inside of the top part of the bowl. Its not sitting in the water or anything like that but its still kind of nasty and not to mention cold. Not bragging here but these smaller toilets are not made for us stallions. :rofl:

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    So the toilets are a bit smaller in our new house and I have a bit of an issue. :rofl:
    thats all i had to read :rofl:

Comment

We had to replace ours for the same reason as well as they were short. When I would piss it would splash all over because it was so close to the floor. A damn midget must have lived here.

Comment

So your saying you sit down to piss? Lol

Comment

I watched a history of the toilet on history channel last week. Did you know Thomas Crapper was actually a real person? That's where the 'taking a crap' comes from.

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              So your saying you sit down to piss? Lol
              No dipshit. Meaning by time my forceful stream of piss from my firehose hits the water in the bowl it splashes everywhere because it's so far down.

And I just got your pm....no I will not show you action pics...wtf is wrong with you?!?

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                And I just got your pm....no I will not show you action pics...wtf is wrong with you?!?
                lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by blm

No dipshit. Meaning by time my forceful stream of piss from my firehose hits the water in the bowl it splashes everywhere because it's so far down.

LoL fuck

Comment

I have a similar problem at my in-law's house and my parent's house, but for different reasons.

The in-laws have what I call the teacup toilets. Little round fucking toilet looks like it should have a saucer under it. Cock and balls hang completely out the front, toilet is barely big enough for an adult ass crack.

Then my parents have shallow toilets. They're oval shaped and fine in length but only like a fucking tablespoon deep. Can't wipe your ass sitting down or you shove your fist in the water. Can't let your pecker rest or it will be dragging bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
                      I have a similar problem at my in-law's house and my parent's house, but for different reasons.

The in-laws have what I call the teacup toilets. Little round fucking toilet looks like it should have a saucer under it. Cock and balls hang completely out the front, toilet is barely big enough for an adult ass crack.

Then my parents have shallow toilets. They're oval shaped and fine in length but only like a fucking tablespoon deep. Can't wipe your ass sitting down or you shove your fist in the water. Can't let your pecker rest or it will be dragging bottom.
                      Lmfao

Comment

Its because of your fat ass pushing it forward

Comment

Working...
                        X