Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New favorite pick me up.

Fein.

Nearly tasteless (slight citrus taste in water) 0.6g packet of powder you add to anything, drinks or food. Has 75mg of caffeine. I love redbull but its so expensive. This is $15 for 30 packs. That's $90 in redbull, lol. You can get it at walgreens for a little more or order it at getfein.com

you ever try any of the pre workout stuff like jacked or noexplode?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Yes, I love them for pre workout but just for shaking out the cobwebs mid day they're too much.

This shit is great. No sugar, calories, or extra crap....just a dusting of powdered caffeine with about as much kick as a redbull.

Ingredients in (1) 0.6g serving: maltodextrin, caffeine citrate, calcium ascorbate.

Made and distributed in Tampa, Fl not China, lol

Comment

Just get some anhydrous caffeine and add it to anything you drink.

Comment

Originally posted by auri
          Just get some anhydrous caffeine and add it to anything you drink.
          Eh say what? Where do you find this Bill Nye?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Eh say what? Where do you find this Bill Nye?
            Bill nye lmao. Haven't thought of that show in forever, How about Mr.Wizard.

Health food store, Amazon.

Make sure to measure your dose correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000

Bill nye lmao. Haven't thought of that show in forever, How about Mr.Wizard.

Health food store, Amazon.

Make sure to measure your dose correctly.
              It's cheap for large quantities. It's funny how it's marketed as a "different caffeine" caffeine is caffeine. The only difference is dose and how it's administered.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                Fein.

Nearly tasteless (slight citrus taste in water) 0.6g packet of powder you add to anything, drinks or food. Has 75mg of caffeine. I love redbull but its so expensive. This is $15 for 30 packs. That's $90 in redbull, lol. You can get it at walgreens for a little more or order it at getfein.com
                reason for restless legs! :clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

reason for restless legs! :clapback:
                  Not a chance. As I stated I don't use these things unless I am really dragging as mid day. I don't consume caffeine regularly by any stretch of the imagination. They only have as much caffeine content as a good cup of coffee or small redbull.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    I've been taking this stuff called ACG3 For pre workout. The stuff works great!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                      I've been taking this stuff called ACG3 For pre workout. The stuff works great!

That stuff seems to have some great reviews. Where'd you get yours?
                      Last edited by FitnessBrat; 04-21-12, 07:41 AM.

Comment

only thing i take is B-complex just a tablet never take those energy drinks

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                          only thing i take is B-complex just a tablet never take those energy drinks
                          certain stuff like no-explde, jacked are more then just energy bro. its about pump also.

Comment

Working...
                          X