The migration of wolves back to the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blm View Post
    I have family in Wyoming that have wolves on their property.
    Oh I see

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      yea there is a massive number of wolves in florida you simple minded bumble fuck. how many camels you got in England brah? :rofl:
      West coast I meant

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

yea there is a massive number of wolves in florida you simple minded bumble fuck. how many camels you got in England brah? :rofl:
        Lol. Lots of coyotes but no wolves.

Comment

Lol. Lots of coyotes but no wolves.
          Lol, he thinks he has a boxer too, thre guy in the store is still laughing, sold him a brit bulldog and bouncer wonders why his boxer snores so loud :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

Lol, he thinks he has a boxer too, thre guy in the store is still laughing, sold him a brit bulldog and bouncer wonders why his boxer snores so loud :rofl:
            His statement was a joke, lmao.

Are you okay?

Comment

His statement was a joke, lmao.

Are you okay?
              Mine was a joke also, his dog isn't really a bulldog.

We may need to organise an intervention for you

Comment

thread is fucked. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Excellent news, would like to see more of the same. As one of the few Westerners on this board, it is a matter of great joy for me personally to see this happen, Would also love to see a return of tall grass prairie and the bison as well, much more than there is now.
                  My thoughts too

Comment

When I was in Eastern Oregon last summer in the John Day Fossil Beds area, the park ranger was talking about a couple of wolf packs that have established themselves in Eastern Oregon especially in the Wallowas. They are pretty elusive, so I didn't get to see any signs of them, but if I am not mistaken at least one of the packs has pups which is of course great news.

Comment

1. Offer up your opinion when asking for others.
                      2. Chek your "facts".
                      3. it s a wolf PACK, not a fucking heard.
                      4. You have some odd thoughts/opinions on the U.S.
                      5. Thread fucked.
                      6. We need rado to come in and really fuck the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        When I was in Eastern Oregon last summer in the John Day Fossil Beds area, the park ranger was talking about a couple of wolf packs that have established themselves in Eastern Oregon especially in the Wallowas. They are pretty elusive, so I didn't get to see any signs of them, but if I am not mistaken at least one of the packs has pups which is of course great news.
                        Thanks scrum, clearly threw cattle heard farmers are concerned but although wolves will go for cattle they will normally go for natural prey, elk and such. In fact with wolves around natural selection occurs and those wild heards become healthier as the week are picked off as prey.

Comment

Its my understanding wolves have never been "wiped out" in the usa. Their numbers were very low. The population was being managed in yellowstone by reintroducing them into it(that area) years ago and is now expanding naturally. I think its a good thing overall...BUT>>> they must be kept in check . The reason I say this is look at the boom of the coyote population accross our country... NOTHING hunts and feeds on coyotes...hense nothing to keep population in check...same thing COULD happen with the wolf population in years to come. that wouldn't be good.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            Its my understanding wolves have never been "wiped out" in the usa. Their numbers were very low. The population was being managed in yellowstone by reintroducing them into it(that area) years ago and is now expanding naturally. I think its a good thing overall...BUT>>> they must be kept in check . The reason I say this is look at the boom of the coyote population accross our country... NOTHING hunts and feeds on coyotes...hense nothing to keep population in check...same thing COULD happen with the wolf population in years to come. that wouldn't be good.
                            Good points

Comment

there was someshit on the news about people that had a hybrid type wolf breed supposed to be like 60% timber wolf as pets. One of them drug the baby in the family by the head out in a field away from the house. Somebody figured out the kid and the dog/wolf was missing gotta gun went outside looking around and shot the animal the kid lived but had scars of course lucky

Comment

Yeah, bad idea. Wolves can't be domesticated. Dogs are wolves are the same species - Canis lupus, but the dog supspecies has been domesticated for so long, the wild traits have been weeded out. People want a badass looking dog, they should get a malamute or husky.

Comment

Working...
                                X