Reece witherspoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reece witherspoon

Keep hearing people say "she is so beautiful". Am I the only one who thinks she is just about the ugliest thing walking?

I think with Reese, a lot of it has to do with her personality and parts she plays. She comes across as a nice girl, good mom, etc. She doesn't act all caught up in Hollywood, whoring around, drugs, trouble, etc. I always hear "she's so cute" - and I KNOW that's partly attributed to her movie roles.

Comment

I guess but looks wise there is something really off for me.

Comment

i think she looks better withoutherspoon IMO

:D

Comment

lmao

Comment

It's her chin, lol. She has moments where I think she is attractive, but nothing that sets her apart from most other little blondes you see everyday. However, she is leaps and bounds prettier compared to your girl Fergie. You used to post about her like she was the most beautiful female on the planet. Do you still find her attractive? I'm strictly talking about the face. Her body is undeniably bangin.

Comment

That damn chin...

Comment

Fergie is far hotter.

Comment

She looks presentable with tons of make up but from her earlier years of heavy meth use her face is wrecked. Either way, neither one of them does it for me.

Comment

That's because your a faggot

Comment

I'm with you, Bouncer; Reese is ugly...her freak chin can't be ignored.

Comment

It was the innocence she portrayed..more cute than hot would be better

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb View Post
                          I'm with you, Bouncer; Reese is ugly...her freak chin can't be ignored.
                          Reminds you of Stan (the dad) in American Dad, lol

Comment

Working...
                          X