Song of the month - Best city in the World! - Been Blasting this in the car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song of the month - Best city in the World! - Been Blasting this in the car

The chicago kid is blasting this beat at the moment. Bring old school mafioso back to the Windy City!

Frank Sinatra-My kind of Town/Downtown/Chicago-Tribute to Chicago(GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD!!) - YouTube

Chicago - Shit city

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1
      Chicago - Shit city
      In terms of culture, food, and things to do its top 5 in the world.

Bro you wanna move to Tampa, lmao fuck outta here with that hillbilly ass town. Ft. Lauderdale or gtfo!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        In terms of culture, food, and things to do its top 5 in the world.

Bro you wanna move to Tampa, lmao fuck outta here with that hillbilly ass town. Ft. Lauderdale or gtfo!
        Chicago weather and women are awful. I live in Scottsdale at the moment - awesome city. Prior to this I lived in San Fran and NY. Chicago sucks ass, one of the worst cites I've been to.

Comment

Here is an entire website explaining why and how Chicago sucks:

Why I think Chicago sucks « The "Ness" in DarcNess ;)

Comment

lol, Chicago is #6 in America's most miserable cities:

America's Most Miserable Cities - Forbes

Comment

Chicago Murder rate up 35% - Shithole crime ridden city:

Chicago Murder Rate Up 35 Percent; Police Chief Reassigns Commanding Officers (VIDEO)

Comment

Top city in the world no doubt. You bitter bro. Have a coke and a smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                  Chicago Murder rate up 35% - Shithole crime ridden city:

Chicago Murder Rate Up 35 Percent; Police Chief Reassigns Commanding Officers (VIDEO)
                  thats just since i moved here. told you guys i was bringing al capone style back to chi town! :weights:

Comment

lol, Chicago is #6 in America's most miserable cities:

America's Most Miserable Cities - Forbes
                    And Miami is #1 dont you wanna move there? lol #1 Miami, Fla. - Kurt Badenhausen - Forbes

Comment

Today, Chicago retains its status as a major hub for industry, telecommunications and infrastructure, with O'Hare International Airport being the second busiest airport in the world in terms of traffic movements. In 2008, the city hosted 45.6 million domestic and overseas visitors. Among metropolitan areas, the Chicago area has the 4th largest Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the world.Chicago is one of the most important Worldwide Centres of Commerce and trade.
                      The city's notoriety has found expression in numerous forms of popular culture, including novels, plays, movies, songs, various types of journals (for example, sports, entertainment, business, trade, and academic), and the news media. Chicago has many nicknames, which reflect the impressions and opinions about historical and contemporary Chicago. The best known include: "Chi-town," "Windy City," "Second City," and the "City of Big Shoulders."

Comment

Best skyline in the country. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._sunrise_1.jpg

Comment

I live in Scottsdale at the moment
                          lmao. no name city. neat place to go for a spa weekend. but no doubt a city of nothingness. i bet the town fair is the biggest event you see in that beautiful but none the less dead hick town. no culture, no history, no life. :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            Dont blame ur life being a complete fuck up on my city...chicago sucks lol...ur life sucks prbly
                            Yea fuck that nigga!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                              Dont blame ur life being a complete fuck up on my city...chicago sucks lol...ur life sucks prbly
                              lol I'll take my life and my city over yours any day fat boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X