Lol - Church Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol - Church Wars

i found this one to be especially funny. lol @ a church talking about "magically having souls". as if humans have "souls" based on facts and science. yea dogs "souls" would be magic, and human "souls" are perfectly believable. the delusions of these fucken nuts amazes me. :lmao:

Comment

It would have been great to see a dog pissing on the Presbyterian sign to finish the debate, lol.

Comment

My fairy story is better than your fairy story.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          i found this one to be especially funny. lol @ a church talking about "magically having souls". as if humans have "souls" based on facts and science. yea dogs "souls" would be magic, and human "souls" are perfectly believable. the delusions of these fucken nuts amazes me. :lmao:
          Yet, you celebrated Easter and posted about it. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
            In case you guys didn't know, bouncer got baptized last Friday (just in time for Easter) and now he is an avid Christian and he loves Jesus. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1

Just like Christmas or thanksgiving, the actual reason for them is a bunch of horse shit, but it has become a family thing, a time to have good meals etc..
              Last edited by Bouncer; 04-09-12, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X