Money over bitches flowers over snitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Mr. Incredible desperately wants to be an American. He is just frustrated that he can't, so he gets all pissed off at the US and unfortunately gets all his US news from YouTube and conspiracy theory websites and regurgitates them here.

Mr I, don't hate the playa baby, hate the game!
    Do something for me, google united states incarceration rates and look at the graph that comes up showing numbers of people in jail over time. Out only runs to 2008 but you tell me what you think is happening, I'd genuinely be interested in your thoughts and explanation.

The US has 5% of the worlds population and nearly 24% of the worlds prison population. It had circa 750 people in prison per 100,000. That was in 2008 where the trail seems to end but I bet its higher now. Compare that to other countries and there is a stark difference.

Isit working in terms of numbers of crimes that occur and safety of the general public? Hell no
    Last edited by Mr I; 04-12-12, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      It's 11:42. I go to bed at mid night. Remember, I'm not on east coast time anymore, Chicago is central time. I would think an expert on all things US would know that. Lol
      You should be in bed, midnight is too late for you to be sat up alone, not good for the mind our your relationship, I know sana is already in bed, so should you be, then you can help her prep in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

You should be in bed, midnight is too late for you to be sat up alone, not good for the mind our your relationship, I know sana is already in bed, so should you be, then you can help her prep in the morning
        She go to bed at 10 pm, I can't do it. She get up at 6am, I get up at 8-9am

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          She go to bed at 10 pm, I can't do it. She get up at 6am, I get up at 8-9am
          At least once a week, get up and make her coffee, c'mon bro

Comment

We only drink fine british tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Mr. Incredible desperately wants to be an American. He is just frustrated that he can't, so he gets all pissed off at the US and unfortunately gets all his US news from YouTube and conspiracy theory websites and regurgitates them here.

Mr I, don't hate the playa baby, hate the game!
              spot on. his obsession with america is off the scales.

Comment

Fuckers, nothing I can do or say lol

Comment

i bet you drink bud weiser every night. fucken filt!

Comment

Mr i ur right im a criminal justice major we have a terrible system here. Recidivism. There is zero rehabilitation which is why .1% of our population is incarcerated. Its how we feed our fucking government. Or one way. Those prison guards make 100k to babysit bs non violent criminals.

Comment

Congratulations dago. You are lucky you didnt have any priors.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                        Mr i ur right im a criminal justice major we have a terrible system here. Recidivism. There is zero rehabilitation which is why .1% of our population is incarcerated. Its how we feed our fucking government. Or one way. Those prison guards make 100k to babysit bs non violent criminals.
                        more prisons are moving to producing goods do basically slave labour.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                          Those prison guards make 100k to babysit bs non violent criminals.
                          gtfo they make 10 bucks an hr and put their life on the line for it

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                            gtfo they make 10 bucks an hr
                            I was about to say the exact same thing. :agreed:

Comment

yea i have a few friends who are prison guards, they do not make 100k. both guys i know have a little shitty car and live in shitty apartments.

Comment

Working...
                              X