No announcement yet.

You gun fags will like this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have that same gun In 25cal loved that lil thing I took it eveywhere in my pocket. For what I needed it for it was perfect but to actually try and stop someone id choose a lil bigger,lol then again I am a bad mother fucker dont really needa gun. One of my leg kicks would be like getting shot with that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      I used to have that same gun In 25cal loved that lil thing I took it eveywhere in my pocket. For what I needed it for it was perfect but to actually try and stop someone id choose a lil bigger,lol then again I am a bad mother fucker dont really needa gun. One of my leg kicks would be like getting shot with that thing.
      Thats why My carry is a XD in .45... I dont care about how bad ass a muther fucker thinks he is...he aint walking away from that!:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Thats why My carry is a XD in .45... I dont care about how bad ass a muther fucker thinks he is...he aint walking away from that!:thumup:
        this would be very true! I also dodge bullet in my spare time though.

Comment

This still makes me fucken LMFAO

.700 Nitro Xpress T-Rex Elephant Rifle Anti Tank/T-Rex Hunting Rifle - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            this would be very true! I also dodge bullet in my spare time though.
            Your one bad ass matrix bullet dodging muther fucker!!!:thumup:

Comment

Bouncer..thats some bad ass recoil right there.... funny stuff no doubt..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Lol none them know how to shoot, that gun is ridiculous though

Comment

Google this see what you get guys " Knob creek gun range " mostly military shit. Gun laws here are easy I can remember getting pulled over by a state trooper had a loaded 20 guage laying in the passeger seat. He said it loaded? Yes sir. You hunting? Yes sir Turkey. Bald face lie he says ok do me a favor slow it down for me you was going a little fast back there. Yes sir...

Comment

This works. When that baby .50 cal isn't enough. FYI .50 cal is 12.7mm.

20mm SNIPER RIFLE--AWESOME ! - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by funniirishman View Post
                      This works. When that baby .50 cal isn't enough. FYI .50 cal is 12.7mm.

20mm SNIPER RIFLE--AWESOME ! - YouTube
                      they had these at the last shoot I went to knob creek awesome

Comment

When I was down yander to the county fair, them there folks done had .50 elephant rifle and I done did shoot a hog! Dur Hur!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          When I was down yander to the county fair, them there folks done had .50 elephant rifle and I done did shoot a hog! Dur Hur!!
                          must be typing from your 3g pos :rofl:

Comment

Posting from the county fair!

Comment

even us hillbillies have 4g shit i hacked your site w my fucking phone :D

Comment

lmao. i like your hillbiller ass. you can talk shit with the best of em! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X