Downside of an older house..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downside of an older house..

So the other day I went to get my rice out of the closet and shit started pouring out the bottom of the bag. God damn mouse had chewed through it!! :pissed:

Went to Home depot and got 4 traps and set up. Next day I wake up and all 4 traps had caught mice!! Fuck I must have a god damn colony I think to myself. Went and bought 4 more today. We shall see if I catch 4 more. :pissed:

haha bouncer vs mouse

Comment

Lots of downsides of older houses (in terms of maintenance ). You will probably find that out on a weekly basis. Unfortunately.

Comment

You should call njjuicer for help. :rofl:

Comment

niggas living in the hood

Comment

Better hope they dont get into your goods..they will be dragging you out by your ankles in the middle of the night:weights:

Dude I live in the fucking swamps and dont have mice in my house.....and ya call me a Hillbiller:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post

Dude I live in the fucking swamps and dont have mice in my house.....and ya call me a Hillbiller:rofl:
              You live in the swamp but he lives in that sewer called Chicago. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                You live in the swamp but he lives in that sewer called Chicago. :rofl:
                AHH thats right.... those big ass jersey rats were in his boxes when he moved!!:agreed: hes just trying to make like they are little white mice....:noo:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  those big ass jersey rats were in his boxes when he moved!!
                  :rofl::rofl:

Comment

I feel ya on the old house...I bought one that was built in 1930. Plumbing issues out the ass, house shifts like crazy, doors won't close, cracks in walls, insulation is shit, etc.

Comment

Bouncers new pad in the big windy city...LOL Living LARGE ha BRAH...

Rat Infestation - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper
                        Bouncers new pad in the big windy city...LOL Living LARGE ha BRAH...

Rat Infestation - YouTube
                        Eat shit!

Comment

Old houses are a huge headache. Never ending problems.

Comment

well we been here a month and no real issues yet. just a couple mise in the closet and attic.

house has a brand new roof, windows and new siding, so no issues with water or heat escaping, drafts etc..

it was built in the late 50's so its not exactly old like some 150 year old house or something.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              Eat shit!
                              :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X