No announcement yet.

Bouncer = Art of War.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rado eneded up changing his phone number because he was stupid enough to give it to him in the beggining. :lmao:

Comment

lmao, that's awesome. I remember when I lived in Tampa I made the mistake of giving radio my home number. I ignored his repetitive calls a few times then talked to him once or twice. Seems nice but desperate, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        lmao, that's awesome. I remember when I lived in Tampa I made the mistake of giving radio my home number. I ignored his repetitive calls a few times then talked to him once or twice. Seems nice but desperate, lol.
        he is a good fella. just a bit of a dork. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          rado eneded up changing his phone number because he was stupid enough to give it to him in the beggining. :lmao:

Something about him convinced me he was screaming for help. The kid truly needs it. I gave him my number, too. And eventually also asked that he never bother me again.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            Something about him convinced me he was screaming for help. The kid truly needs it. I gave him my number, too. And eventually also asked that he never bother me again.
            :rofl:

some people are not able to be helped FB. he will either learn his lesson or he will die.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              :rofl:

some people are not able to be helped FB. he will either learn his lesson or he will die.

This much is true. :agreed:

Comment

he's actually in FL fitnessbrat. he messaged me saying he was on a plane down there for some rehab program. be careful!

Comment

Originally posted by mofo
                  he's actually in FL fitnessbrat. he messaged me saying he was on a plane down there for some rehab program. be careful!
                  I've heard that song and dance 100 times over. I hope it's real this time.

Comment

seemed fine to me lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X