Let the Phone wars begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Phone wars begin

Got my HTC One X ordered and will have it on the 6th. This phone shits on all phones before it. Because Rado prides himself on having 10 droids or some bs I thought I would let him know...
    Attached Files

Lol he is stuck with his shit phones. All of his 70 lines have another year to go on his contracts. :rofl:

Comment

Hey B, do you need to change your plan when you get your One X? I assume you do since it is a 4G phone and I assume since you are going from the 3GS that you need to move from a 3G to a 4G plan. Reason I ask is that I am on a shared plan with my wife and would prefer to keep it that way instead of going to two separate plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Hey B, do you need to change your plan when you get your One X? I assume you do since it is a 4G phone and I assume since you are going from the 3GS that you need to move from a 3G to a 4G plan. Reason I ask is that I am on a shared plan with my wife and would prefer to keep it that way instead of going to two separate plans.
        Humm my Iphone just switched to 4G with no change in plan?

Comment

iPhone is not 4G bro... it is all just BS marketing. It may display 4G but it is not running LTE, which is what's 4G.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
            Yup, same price but needs to be a 4g plan

Comment

And I do plan on posting screenshots from the speedtest app when I get. Blm is always talking shit about how Verizon LTE is so fast. We will see. Htc one x on AT&T LTE gonna fuck his shitty phone up!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                And I do plan on posting screenshots from the speedtest app when I get. Blm is always talking shit about how Verizon LTE is so fast. We will see. Htc one x on AT&T LTE gonna fuck his shitty phone up!

lol. dude I still have a 3g droid x. I'm ready for upgrade but haven't moved forward yet. you should have good 4g coverage in a major city like chicago. Id imagine 15meg+

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

Humm my Iphone just switched to 4G with no change in plan?
                  Type "is iPhone really 4G" into google.

Comment

Originally posted by blm

lol. dude I still have a 3g droid x. I'm ready for upgrade but haven't moved forward yet. you should have good 4g coverage in a major city like chicago. Id imagine 15meg+
                    I hope, this is my current speed on iPhone 3GS lmao.
                    Attached Files

Comment

You know what is funny. Less than 10 years ago businesses were paying about $3K per month for similar speeds (T1 1.54 mpbs).

That phone has crazy specs!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                        and u also live i chicago....not nj or parts of ohio...i live in 4g lte area/coverage
                        HUH? are you trying to say that Chicago does or doesn't have 4G?

are you trying to say Jersey does or doesnt have 4G?

cause i got news for ya buddy, Chicago and Jersey most definitely DO have 4G.

Comment

Damn right!

Comment

Get off the fucking drugs radio. What the fuck are you smoking/ saying? :rofl:

Comment

Got the HTC Titan free from Microsoft, and yet i still have my upgrade from AT&T at my disposal. Love my 4G, I upgraded to 3GB a month at 4G and the speed is nice. Amazing phone, uses Mango OS, easily puts a Iphone 4S out of its misery.

Comment

Working...
                              X