Site issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site issues

I have been having random issues when I try to access the site via chrome and/or IE. Can't duplicate it with my phone.

When trying to access PM's:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /forums/pm/ on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When trying to access 'New" posts:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /forums/search.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If I tried other tabs I would get the same permission access error but with a different .php location.

Yea I have been having some random issues myself. I am going to forward this post to the tech.

Comment

Me too

Comment

No issues here. Let's go drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
          No issues here. Let's go drinking.
          do me a favor, try going into this thread (from your computer not your phone) and replying to it.

let me know if you have issues or not.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...mom-hgh-2.html

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

do me a favor, try going into this thread (from your computer not your phone) and replying to it.

let me know if you have issues or not.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...mom-hgh-2.html
            I couldn't access that one from my phone either.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              I couldn't access that one from my phone either.
              very odd. i dont have an issue from forum runner on my phone.

has to be another issue with the security software that was installed after the hack. somehow blocking certain parts of the site etc..

Comment

very odd. i dont have an issue from forum runner on my phone.

has to be another issue with the security software that was installed after the hack. somehow blocking certain parts of the site etc..
                Sounds likely. One dowside of a good comprehensive security program is that it has to be fine tuned because of minor access issues.

Comment

I can access everything from my phone as well, but as soon as I go into that thread on my computer, I'm forbidden.

Comment

Shit site!

Comment

should be fixed by the morning.

Comment

They are still working on the issue but for now I have come up with a temporary fix.

The forbidden error that seems to accruing only seems to be happening once a thread gets enough posts in it that it goes to page 2. Once the thread gets to page 2 is when the weird issues start.

For the time being I have increased a threads post count from 30 to 50 before it splits to a second page. Its a simply temp fix but it will at least allow people to post in a thread without errors until we get the real issue fixed.

If need be, I will increase the post count again in a thread if the error happens again once a thread gets to 50 posts.

Comment

I have also noticed, this issue only seems to happen in the steroids section. Has anyone noticed it in gen chat?

Comment

I have also noticed, this issue only seems to happen in the steroids section. Has anyone noticed it in gen chat?
                            Yes. All of my errors were from gen chat. It hasn't happened since we discussed it yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                              Yes. All of my errors were from gen chat. It hasn't happened since we discussed it yesterday.
                              no, ALL of your errors were not from gen chat as you were having problems with that hgh mom thread were you not?

Comment

Working...
                              X