anniversary time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anniversary time

I think I will take my bride out to dinner and dancing this weekend. Hard to believe another year has passed and she hasn't poisoned me yet. What do you guys do for anniversaries?

i like to buy fast food and serve it in a sophisticated way with candles and fine china, nice silver etc..

where you going?

Comment

Just some local places, but one is a newer club that we haven't been to yet. When it warms up we'll hit up Chicago for a weekend. I haven't been there since 05.

Comment

I don't like wasting money on anniversaries, birthdays and shit like that so we do nothing. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          I don't like wasting money on anniversaries, birthdays and shit like that so we do nothing. :D
          :rofl::rofl::clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
            Just some local places, but one is a newer club that we haven't been to yet. When it warms up we'll hit up Chicago for a weekend. I haven't been there since 05.
            hell bro its been pretty nice days here this month!

Comment

Oldest guy on here and the only one hittin' up clubs. Holla! :thumup:

Comment

I will normally go fishing and send her shopping or have her cook a big dinner:thumup:..It works out good that way after ya been married as long as I have:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  I will normally go fishing and send her shopping
                  :rofl::rofl:

Comment

You're only as old as you feel! And I'm very immature for my age too lol! Plus my wife is gorgeous, and I love going out with her. B, when it hits 70s and above at night, I'm there!

Comment

I was teasing! Have a great weekend and Happy Anniversary!! :party:

Comment

I know hon, and thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X