I remember.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember.....

watching these guys on TV when I was a kid....

World's Strongest man - 30 years of pain - YouTube

fuck yea, i wish they would show those old ones again on espn like they use to 10 years ago.

those guys in the 80's especially were so out of there minds on a different levels then todays guys. those guys were head butting doors, running through walls, tearing muscle left and right and they didnt give a fuck!

Comment

at the 2:43 mark the guy talks about the bar that lou bent. at the end he says "everytime i think about it, i have a little tug" :ghey: lol

Comment

just watched the whole thing, good video

Comment

Kaz: I ate 1000 goldfish for $300 just to pay rent (against little kids in a competition).

lmao, that's awesome. good video.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Kaz: I ate 1000 goldfish for $300 just to pay rent (against little kids in a competition).

lmao, that's awesome. good video.
            hahah yea thats awsome.

that guy was a bad mother fucker. i would have run the other way if he looked at me.

Comment

yep he was a bad ass dude. I remember watching all that stuff just because he was in it...guy was an animal!!!

Comment

this sort of reminds me of the pussification of tv.

they hardly even show strongman any more even on fucken espn7 or whatever. they use to show all the badasses from the 70's and 80's fucken roid ragen out the ass! made me into the man i am today watching that shit! :D

Comment

Ohhh no doubt you could see the raging going on right as they were competing....those were the days man.... Those guys werent worried about pretty...they just wanted to be the biggest baddest fucker their was:weights:

Comment

Working...
                  X