shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping

should i buy some shirts for work or slacks? i need both but don't want to buy both.

someone help me pick.

I say just even them out buy like 3 and 3 or 2 and 2 or even 1 and 1

Comment

i feel the same way too. i can always pick up new tops but i hate buying pants. especially ones for work, i hate dropping 80/90 dollars on a pair of freaking slacks. ugh.

Comment

my work clothes closet is made up of 20 dress shirts, and 10 pair of slacks. i think a 2/1 shirt-slack ratio is best.

Comment

but since i'm a woman, in addition to woven shirts, i have knit tops, sweaters, and skirts to add into the mix. what should my ratio be there?

Comment

Weekly rotation: 2 skirts 3 slacks 2 shirts 1 sweater 1 knit top and topless fridays. :D

Comment

i'm boobie-less, topless friday would look like a 12 year old boy running around the office.

Comment

Easy call for me. You can where the same to pairs of pants all week long and no one will notice. But if you wear the same shirt within 2 weeks some will notice.

Comment

Express and Casual Corner both have nice pants that fit really well. Casual Corner's pants are a bit dressier. Both places usually run about $60 for pants, and they really seem to hold up well.

Comment

wear a skirt, so hot

Comment

why dont u get 3 shirts and one pair of pants. Then next time the oppostie.

Comment

Get some pants, you've got a great ass. :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                          Get some pants, you've got a great ass. :)

NOTHING is hotter then a business women in slacks with a nice round bubble butt. If they have blonde hair and those black frame glasses, then I am whipped beyond belief.

Comment

Working...
                          X