No announcement yet.

Bouncer and Sana....the early years....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer and Sana....the early years....

lol

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

bet this still happens daily...

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
          bet this still happens daily...
          Yep it does. While we are playing games she comes home from work and as soon as she walks in the door she slaps him across the face and calls him a lazy ass. Couple of times she slapped him so hard that I almost went deaf. (I had to pull my bluetooth off my ear fast as possible.) :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            Yep it does. While we are playing games she comes home from work and as soon as she walks in the door she slaps him across the face and calls him a lazy ass. Couple of times she slapped him so hard that I almost went deaf. (I had to pull my bluetooth off my ear fast as possible.) :rofl: :rofl:
            :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

the fuck outta here! :rofl: you full of shit. if anything i yell at her for making me crash! :rofl:

Comment

So he gets bitch slapped across the mug often does he?. Now we know who wearing the pants in that house:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  the fuck outta here! :rofl: you full of shit. if anything i yell at her for making me crash! :rofl:
                  Yeah after she slaps you.:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
                  X